Club 1872 Statement

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

That is :lol:

He stands by the tweets yet they’re absolutely screaming with homophobic slanders, and wonders why C1872 told him to get on his bike.

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Folk were warned at the start. Rangers first was the way to go but folk decided otherwise 

It made a lot of sense (still does) to merge the fan groups into one entity which has more clout. My concerns are over the way it is being run.

However I have a vote and the option to cancel if I wish. But at a tenner a month (my modest contribution) I shall continue for the time being.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Dingwall throwing his toys out the pram again. Shock. 

Still waiting on his match reports from all the games he got to go to this season as a "reporter".

His self-entitlement is laughable.

100% spot on - anyone of us could have done the "reporting" he done - a complete sham 

19 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You would get barred from posting on FF for less than that.... 

Sums him up.

Can fair dish it out to people he disagrees with on his forum but as soon as he gets a taste of his own medicine he gets all pissy and offended.

He has amazingly thin skin for such a fat fucking bastard.

Have I got this right? :lol: 

Guy who gets special access privileges to the club under the guise of fan media is banned from running for a position at one of the club's largest shareholders and supposed endorsed fan vehicles because he uses homophobic and ableist language.

Same said shareholder and fan vehicle employed someone who was forced to resign from the club board after five minutes due to Islamophobic tweets.

What a clusterfuck our club can be sometimes.

As he runs FF he gets a media pass for Ibrox. As does Edgar (H&H). H&H do a good job he doesn't. 

But it does seem strange that he is barred from standing for election. That ain't democratic. He should be allowed to stand and see if he gets enough votes.

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

He bans people from his site for incorrect use of ellipsis... 

I had over 1,000 posts and 1,000+ likes but got a lifetime ban for copying and pasting something I saw on 'The Scotsman'. No explanation given and no dialogue was entered into. 

Been on here for almost 20 years and no trouble. Draw your own conclusions. 

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

As he runs FF he gets a media pass for Ibrox. As does Edgar (H&H). H&H do a good job he doesn't. 

But it does seem strange that he is barred from standing for election. That ain't democratic. He should be allowed to stand and see if he gets enough votes.

That's not how Club1872 works. Foundations are rotten now the house is starting to slip.

To be fair, some folk on FF are slagging him off :lol:

The fact you’d rather stand by those tweets rather than admit they are offensive suggests you’re probably not right for the role anyway.

Being barred for making inoffensive comments without any recourse or right of reply. Must be a terrible situation.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Hang on a minute. The foundations are decent Bears and not rotten.

I was meaning the structure that it is built around is rotten, not the bears who have invested their hard earned money into. There are alot of problems with it and now they are starting to show. 

I'd love nothing more than plow money into a well run fan group that knows what it is doing but they showed they are anything but after trying to reach too far and buy Kings shares.

It wasn’t suitable as the permanently offended would take issue with the derogatory tweet and then the club would need to make a u turn just like Chris?

I can’t go the way the anonymous pricks moderate FF but he was on the ball right at the start with it and seems quite successful and once that happens it’s the good old Scottish attitude where everyone then wants to know you off you’re spot as your head is above the parapet 🤣🤣

People should perhaps consider why the club now refuse to engage with Club 1872 and coincidentally at the same time some of the club’s poodles all decided to stand for election at the same time 😀

Whilst the tweets etc aren’t great and correctly prohibit him from standing as a candidate, the simple fact is he failed to follow a very simple process in terms of proposers for his application that also saw him excluded. 

Doesn’t scream to me like somebody who had the right intentions for a fan organisation to be that careless.

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

People should perhaps consider why the club now refuse to engage with Club 1872 and coincidentally at the same time some of the club’s poodles all decided to stand for election at the same time 😀

Whilst the tweets etc aren’t great and correctly prohibit him from standing as a candidate, the simple fact is he failed to follow a very simple process in terms of proposers for his application that also saw him excluded. 

Doesn’t scream to me like somebody who had the right intentions for a fan organisation to be that careless.

It’s a horrendous look for the club too in the face of the Everyone Anyone campaign.

A guy who was getting into games before actual journalists has now been basically called a homophobic ableist by one of the clubs biggest shareholders.

I’m surprised he actually put out the reasons for his KB in the open. 

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

What an absolute mess of a man

You can't call folk cretins, poofs, retards and terrorists online and expect to be able to stand in any sort of public position 

Archived