Club 1872 Statement

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s a horrendous look for the club too in the face of the Everyone Anyone campaign.

A guy who was getting into games before actual journalists has now been basically called a homophobic ableist by one of the clubs biggest shareholders.

I’m surprised he actually put it out in the open. 

He's playing the victim and has totally misread the crowd. 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Disagree mate , every paying season ticket holder can work out for themselves what they’ve just watched on the match day stream and form their own opinion, podcasters(fans) in the stadium to give their opinion on twitter is a joke 

Disagree. I would prefer to hear a fans honest opinion on what he/she just watched (good and bad) than the twisted accounts from a tabloid employee with an agenda.

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

He doesn’t care. He’s doing the clubs bidding trying to discredit Club 1872. Which ironically, wouldn’t be that hard, but as always it’s all about him.

Apologies if I've missed something but what's the issue between the club and Club 1872? People unhappy at them being in a position to become the largest shareholder?

19 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Disagree. I would prefer to hear a fans honest opinion on what he/she just watched (good and bad) than the twisted accounts from a tabloid employee with an agenda.

Ye get that here in abundance from fans not allowed in 

22 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Thing is here Dingwall was getting into matches and not even bothering to write up anything about it. Accept Edgar barely but that Fat Fuck can fuck off.

I don't think Dingwall was ever serious about being elected , and this is all about exposing the current C1872 boards shortcomings ( which shouldn't be too hard ) and also having a few subtle digs at Chris Graham . The big question for me , Is why now , and who stands to gain most from all this ? It certainly won't be for the benefit of the ordinary punter who pay into C1872 .

4 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

He doesn’t care. He’s doing the clubs bidding trying to discredit Club 1872. Which ironically, wouldn’t be that hard, but as always it’s all about him.

At least Rangers have stopped trying to tell other clubs he's part of the offiial media output from the club after being KB'd for press passes

1 hour ago, Fred H Crawford said:

I don't think Dingwall was ever serious about being elected , and this is all about exposing the current C1872 boards shortcomings ( which shouldn't be too hard ) and also having a few subtle digs at Chris Graham . The big question for me , Is why now , and who stands to gain most from all this ? It certainly won't be for the benefit of the ordinary punter who pay into C1872 .

Certain shareholders who don't like fans having any sort of voice.