Club 1872 Statement

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

That is :lol:

He stands by the tweets yet they’re absolutely screaming with homophobic slanders, and wonders why C1872 told him to get on his bike.

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Folk were warned at the start. Rangers first was the way to go but folk decided otherwise 

It made a lot of sense (still does) to merge the fan groups into one entity which has more clout. My concerns are over the way it is being run.

However I have a vote and the option to cancel if I wish. But at a tenner a month (my modest contribution) I shall continue for the time being.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Dingwall throwing his toys out the pram again. Shock. 

Still waiting on his match reports from all the games he got to go to this season as a "reporter".

His self-entitlement is laughable.

100% spot on - anyone of us could have done the "reporting" he done - a complete sham 

As he runs FF he gets a media pass for Ibrox. As does Edgar (H&H). H&H do a good job he doesn't. 

But it does seem strange that he is barred from standing for election. That ain't democratic. He should be allowed to stand and see if he gets enough votes.

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

As he runs FF he gets a media pass for Ibrox. As does Edgar (H&H). H&H do a good job he doesn't. 

But it does seem strange that he is barred from standing for election. That ain't democratic. He should be allowed to stand and see if he gets enough votes.

That's not how Club1872 works. Foundations are rotten now the house is starting to slip.

To be fair, some folk on FF are slagging him off :lol:

The fact you’d rather stand by those tweets rather than admit they are offensive suggests you’re probably not right for the role anyway.

Being barred for making inoffensive comments without any recourse or right of reply. Must be a terrible situation.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Hang on a minute. The foundations are decent Bears and not rotten.

I was meaning the structure that it is built around is rotten, not the bears who have invested their hard earned money into. There are alot of problems with it and now they are starting to show. 

I'd love nothing more than plow money into a well run fan group that knows what it is doing but they showed they are anything but after trying to reach too far and buy Kings shares.

It wasn’t suitable as the permanently offended would take issue with the derogatory tweet and then the club would need to make a u turn just like Chris?

I can’t go the way the anonymous pricks moderate FF but he was on the ball right at the start with it and seems quite successful and once that happens it’s the good old Scottish attitude where everyone then wants to know you off you’re spot as your head is above the parapet 🤣🤣