Rangers Women

Clemdog

Had to win today imo. Both teams should win their remaining games but the scum have a far superior goal difference. Sickening we've bottled it in both leagues. 

Not a huge fan of Potter, I find her interviews quite unlikeable but you can overlook that when we're winning. 2 cups is always a bonus but the league should be the be all and end all. One league win when we're the biggest spenders in Scottish women's football is piss poor 

3 hours ago, Ivybank said:

How did potter get manager of the year ? Makes 5 changes from the team that easily beat them a fortnight ago , leaves the best 2 attackers ewens and Ross on the bench! Brings them on with 8 minutes to go and suddenly we’re all over them ! Tactically useless 

Totally agree.    Mind you how a game ends up without a goal with these goalkeepers is a mystery.

On 06/05/2024 at 13:57, Ivybank said:

How did potter get manager of the year ? Makes 5 changes from the team that easily beat them a fortnight ago , leaves the best 2 attackers ewens and Ross on the bench! Brings them on with 8 minutes to go and suddenly we’re all over them ! Tactically useless 

This is something I've noticed with the women in particular, they seem to make a lot of changes from match to match which surely cant be good for momentum. They were doing so well until the split as well, then seem to have fallen off a cliff.

On 07/05/2024 at 18:49, Redmond7 said:

This is something I've noticed with the women in particular, they seem to make a lot of changes from match to match which surely cant be good for momentum. They were doing so well until the split as well, then seem to have fallen off a cliff.

I have never quite understood it, but seems to be quite common in the SWPL from when I started watching (circa 2018). I don't understand it, it totally destroys any momentum we build, as can bee seen the last couple of games against them.

Honking first 40 mins this. A must win game and a hammering scoreline required and we've looked incredibly shaky. How that Hill og effort stayed out is 🤯

1 hour ago, Madina said:

Honking first 40 mins this. A must win game and a hammering scoreline required and we've looked incredibly shaky. How that Hill og effort stayed out is 🤯

I think that a hammering was never on the cards against them, so glad just to get the win.

Lets hope hearts or Hibs can take a point off them.

Holding out hope for Hearts or Hibs doing us a favour. Can't see it tbh, they'll probably easily win both games. All we had to do was win on Monday but nah 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Especially when the tarrier captain goes out with one of the Hibs players and actually live together.

For real? 😂 

Is Clark the captain? Thought she was still a thing with Brogan Hays sister 

1 minute ago, Madina said:

Don't give me flash backs to that. Did we not attack after that and almost scored or win a pen that would have handed the taigs the title 🤮

1 minute ago, Redmond7 said:

Yeah and then one of our players actually tried to score and we're like, noooo!  :lol:

Exactly haha