*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

7 minutes ago, chris182 said:

We did look fresher, for sure. A week between games can only be a good thing.

I am prepared for us dropping points, I imagined it would be sometime in January given the away games we face. Pessimistic loyal.

I think we can afford to drop SOME points as I don't think THEY will win every game to the end of the season.

I said yesterday from.the 3 away games this month 7 points from 9 would and should pretty much guarantee the title.

The thing is I can't see the taigs winning all their games especially if as rumoured they will be wothout 10 first team players should they be forced to self isolate 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I said yesterday from.the 3 away games this month 7 points from 9 would and should pretty much guarantee the title.

The thing is I can't see the taigs winning all their games especially if as rumoured they will be wothout 10 first team players should they be forced to self isolate 

if we manage to get all 6 from motherwell away and ross county at home, i think we could allow to draw against hibs, wouldnt be ideal and id still favour us since they're going through a poor spell and we'll have Jack, possibly Arfield and roofe back too. 

but am glad I didnt see the game i dont think i'd be able to take 20 minutes of 1-2 😅 i wonder if when we get 55 and our rut is finally over if people will ease up and start really backing the team instead of being negative cunts at the slightest sign of bad play

7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

if we manage to get all 6 from motherwell away and ross county at home, i think we could allow to draw against hibs, wouldnt be ideal and id still favour us since they're going through a poor spell and we'll have Jack, possibly Arfield and roofe back too. 

but am glad I didnt see the game i dont think i'd be able to take 20 minutes of 1-2 😅 i wonder if when we get 55 and our rut is finally over if people will ease up and start really backing the team instead of being negative cunts at the slightest sign of bad play

100% 

Can't fucking wait.

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

It would a been easier watching it cause even at 1-2 it was still a canter 

57 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

I was just watching the highlights again there and when Alfie scored his second you can hear somebody say “he’s back”  😂

Had a wee browse through the back pages at Tesco this morning, some good reading, particularly the Hotline, where two especially deranged mutants claimed that Alfie should have been red carded for his dive to win the penalty.

Two slight problems with your claim I am afraid, 1, simulation is not a red card offence, and, 2, he did not dive. 

Their increasing desperation and frustration is a joy to witness.

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Had a wee browse through the back pages at Tesco this morning, some good reading, particularly the Hotline, where two especially deranged mutants claimed that Alfie should have been red carded for his dive to win the penalty.

Two slight problems with your claim I am afraid, 1, simulation is not a red card offence, and, 2, he did not dive. 

Their increasing desperation and frustration is a joy to witness.

It leaves me feeling warm inside mate, knowing the different emotions that lot are going through, from anger to confusion to desperation, glorious. Can’t wait for the coming weeks and months leading up to 55 to see how it pans out 😂

11 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

It leaves me feeling warm inside mate, knowing the different emotions that lot are going through, from anger to confusion to desperation, glorious. Can’t wait for the coming weeks and months leading up to 55 to see how it pans out 😂

I have heard that The Samaritans are preparing to open a, ahem, drop in center at the Erskine Bridge. No question that their hubris, their sheer bloody arrogance is biting them on the bum big style, and I would be lying if I claimed that I was not enjoying every long awaited moment of it. I believe that the Germans call the situation schadenfreude.

10 hours ago, docspiderman said:

I have to admit that I was raging at the way we were strolling about passing back and sideways in our half in the minutes before they scored. Shouting at the tv for the team to keep up the tempo against a team with 10 men and put the game out of sight. Lazy “game management “ made the last 15 minutes less enjoyable than necessary when I am sure we all wanted to sheep to be humiliated again.

Done a subway loyal at 80 min, we must go defensive mode at 2-0, was too wound up to watch the finish live.

34 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I have heard that The Samaritans are preparing to open a, ahem, drop in center at the Erskine Bridge. No question that their hubris, their sheer bloody arrogance is biting them on the bum big style, and I would be lying if I claimed that I was not enjoying every long awaited moment of it. I believe that the Germans call the situation schadenfreude.

I’ve said for years their arrogance will be their downfall, and it’s definitely looking that way now. 🇬🇧

At The Coaches’ Voice, we work together with the greatest minds in football to provide entertaining, educational and impartial content for all football fans. We also employ a number of professional coaches to carry out tactical analysis and player scouting. Here we feature Rangers’ weekend win over Aberdeen, we hope you enjoy it.

https://www.coachesvoice.com/aberdeen-1-Rangers-2-tactical-analysis/

Thank you,

The Coaches’ Voice

2 minutes ago, The Coaches Voice said:

At The Coaches’ Voice, we work together with the greatest minds in football to provide entertaining, educational and impartial content for all football fans. We also employ a number of professional coaches to carry out tactical analysis and player scouting. Here we feature Rangers’ weekend win over Aberdeen, we hope you enjoy it.

Aberdeen 1 Rangers 2: Tactical Analysis - The Coaches' Voice 

Thank you,

The Coaches’ Voice

Wit?

6 minutes ago, The Coaches Voice said:

https://www.coachesvoice.com/aberdeen-1-Rangers-2-tactical-analysis/

Thank you,

The Coaches’ Voice

You ever take yer clothes off and spread guys spunk.in your bum bum?

Kent was class, he was doing all the things he is good at, just like a minor thing though you would think he would shoot more often, there was a couple of times and one in particular not long after they scored when he has to hit it, with the angle he had on it you would even think he could have worked the keeper to get a parry back out in front of goal, just like a minor thing about him at times

Don't get the hype surrounding Lewis Ferguson the only time you heard his name yesterday was " foul by Ferguson" about 5 times then " booking for Ferguson". Never in a million years would he get anywhere near our starting 11 at the minute. 

Archived