C*ltc

2 hours ago, TMB said:

Or Jake Hastie.  Here he is putting two past them at youth level:

It’s good to have options on that RW now.

Interesting to see Turnbull in that young Motherwell side.

No physio needed, no doctors called on and not a single ambulance.

:pipe:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

ST-shifting signings?

We have already sold record numbers of season tickets you thick fucking nonce 😂

Their desperate attempts to deflect from their cover up of a paedophile ring are horrifying.

Pay the vicTIMS.

The kind of moralistic with sevco patter and names like tribute act you would think they would moralise over the biggest cover up of child sex abuse in world sport 

34 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

If these cunts miss out on the champions league and then lose at Ibrox and they will be crying for TLB head!!! 

Now that would be some start to the season, although I'm hoping for a mid season meltdown from lennon as that would really derail their season!

54 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

If these cunts miss out on the champions league and then lose at Ibrox and they will be crying for TLB head!!! 

This is what we should be aiming for.  Win our first 4 league games and we’ll be at least 3 points clear at the top and the pressure is all on them.  Qualify for the Europa group stages as well and it’s a perfect start to our season.

5 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They just don’t get it. De Ligt has shown on the international stage and the Champions League he is absolutely brilliant.

Tierney plays in a different position for his country because there is a better player in front of him and has been destroyed in the Champions League.

They are too thick.

Think that’s maybe a piss-take mate 

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The kind of moralistic with sevco patter and names like tribute act you would think they would moralise over the biggest cover up of child sex abuse in world sport 

They can call us what they like.

They will always be the Jock Stein Coverup Experience.

33 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

A lot of the NI boys on Rangers sites saying absolutely no chance it'll happen 

I'd be astounded and very disappointed if our Paddy signed for them.  He's a proud Bear. 

Can't see it at all ...

Here is my take today on the lying scum....

Lennon - Can't help himself. Had to comment on West From. Never his fault despite being a repeat offender with how he treats players., 

Griffiths - Declaring he is fit  after depression. 'major depression' last a lifetime. You left because of a drug/gambling problem.

Turnbull - so the kid didn't even know he was injured and played a successful campaign with a knee injury? I would be getting a second and third opinion. People have fucked with this boys head.

right,  back to Rangers.......

12 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Is the French boy they've signed any good? Don't believe for a second that they've paid £7m for him. 

I was wondering about him as well, the only thing I have read is he is well over 6 ft, no idea how good a player he is. 

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was wondering about him as well, the only thing I have read is he is well over 6 ft, no idea how good a player he is. 

If he was that good then why is he coming to Scotland, why not Italy Spain or England? Can't remember seeing him linked with any other teams. 

Just now, rfc1990 said:

If he was that good then why is he coming to Scotland, why not Italy Spain or England? Can't remember seeing him linked with any other teams. 

I had never heard of him but you would think paying even 5m for a player he would have to be decent. :hmmm:

Archived