C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

They have probably walked about Estonia acting the hard man and got leathered. Same happened at the WRC when they ran about wie balaclavas 

Not guilty. Self defence your honour. :thumbup:

21 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The gift that just keeps giving !

IMG_0889.thumb.jpeg.638e6c784bda12b46062ee2d1f940a21.jpeg

I remember that twat tweeting that in 2012 saying 2014 was the year the union would break up and Rangers would be no more he was laughed at then 

39 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They want a united Ireland yet don't want a united Uk . Quite revealing that I would suggest . Corruption knows no bounds

Same as the cunts that are desperate to get out of the United Kingdom to join a united Europe. 

One common denominator. Anti English racism. The elephant in the room. 

Basically there is a large section of the country who would prefer to be ruled by the people who were bombing fuck out our grandparents rather than be ruled by the grandchildren of the people who fought for our country. 

The same people who would rather have a chug watching Braveheart rather than Milf Swingers. 

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

F0A84286-F7B6-46E0-A8E7-40B3A759F9C7.jpeg

I think you will find 6 homosexuals have most certainly came out...an international arrest warrant has been issued for an un-named other and seven others are yet to be outed by the Police. So maybe he means one that does not predate on children with their mate Barry Bennell and his associates (amongst others)

hollicorn going full steam ahead before the league kicks off I see...broon would welcome the first openly gay player at celtic, thumbs Mrs cried at his Instagram post about playing again and the bigot wants them to go for 15 in a row...shameless tarrier cunts 

Archived