C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Curious one...commenting as a summariser on a clubs own tv channel?   Thought that would be a separate entity. 

It's a separate entity of a separate entity I think mate, the scum have no liability

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Just heard what he has said. He should have the book thrown at him, 

To me it's the start of the pressure being ramped up on refs. 

Just wait. 2 weeks today there will be something happens in our game against turn that will go against them. It will be all over the media for weeks, all part of the pressure 

19 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Just heard what he has said. He should have the book thrown at him, 

To me it's the start of the pressure being ramped up on refs. 

Just wait. 2 weeks today there will be something happens in our game against turn that will go against them. It will be all over the media for weeks, all part of the pressure 

He’s a rancid feni@n bastard

19 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Mate I'm at a stage now when I think "na surely not any lower" but again they surpass themselves.

There could be a million things go their way. First thing that doesn't and the toys are out the pram. 

They are so mentaly blighted they don't even see things go their way as favourable they are just normal 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There could be a million things go their way. First thing that doesn't and the toys are out the pram. 

They are so mentaly blighted they don't even see things go their way as favourable they are just normal 

The whole kick up about Beaton again is mental. We could point to way more decisions against made by the same ref but their levels of conspiracy are crazy.

Archived