C*ltc

Got to 1.19 seconds and he said "ever get the feeling we shoulda won more".
The only way you coulda won more was in Europe, unfortunately they use their own refs ya bunch of sad fuckin fenian tramps. 
No body is allowed secrets,well!!!!!...nobody but us.
Speak about the shame the paedophile ring employed by that club you watch,and the open secret.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Oddly, I was told from a decent fenian old boy yesterday, that the lustig thing has caused problems. Rogic and mcgregor want out. Seems like something in it.

And here's the common denominator

1168565563_Carlsbergdontdofannies.thumb.jpg.150d52b817ae5034548db2f7e0a9dae8.jpg

16 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

Seem to remember in the infamous 6 - 2 game for them Sutton came back onto the park from the by line to side foot in their first goal and no offside given. Then vBronkhurst scored perfectly good goal but it was chopped off for offside which would have meant the halftime score would have been 3 - 2. Seems they only remember certain incidents when it suits them.

Did I really type that last bit!!!!

Lee Wallace scoring v them at the Chamber is another rarely spoken of....ball clearly over line. 

Like normal people we accept it’s a human error, we don’t make documentaries fuming about alien abduction and fuck knows what else. 

44 minutes ago, markem said:

Lee Wallace scoring v them at the Chamber is another rarely spoken of....ball clearly over line. 

Like normal people we accept it’s a human error, we don’t make documentaries fuming about alien abduction and fuck knows what else. 

There's the infamous goal at Ibrox that Gerry McNee was still saying was a goal a few minutes after it was chopped off...Robertson I'm sure scored.

1 minute ago, RJMcGregor said:

He's mostly just been injured alot has he not? If he is still pretty close to the keeper that left them then he will be an upgrade unfortunately

Aye he's played 1 game in 2 year.

4 If you include the 3 u23s games he played in. So just curious as to how plymouthger knows he's still a good keeper 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Aye he's played 1 game in 2 year.

4 If you include the 3 u23s games he played in. So just curious as to how plymouthger knows he's still a good keeper 

Fair, probably just going off historic performances i guess. Just a shame they never wasted more £ on buying another keeper

1 minute ago, RJMcGregor said:

Fair, probably just going off historic performances i guess. Just a shame they never wasted more £ on buying another keeper

Well he's been pretty awful the last few times he's had a decent run hence why he's now being farmed out on loan.

Archived