C*ltc

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, whatever, last placed team already knocked the out once.

Course it is ffs. 

Ay but we all wet ourselves at that. No way Cluj were a tough team from pot 4.

Rennes have made a decent start to their domestic season, but they're fairly bog standard, I'd have been happy enough if we drew them.

Any team in pot 1 would have pumped them, but Lazio are hardly the toughest, and not as good as Porto.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

Rennes have made a decent start to their domestic season, but they're fairly bog standard, I'd have been happy enough if we drew them.

Any team in pot 1 would have pumped them, but Lazio are hardly the toughest, and not as good as Porto.

Aye, whatever ...

17 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

The same Cluj that already pumped them out FS!

25 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

Lazio will love them over there. Cluj already beat them and Rennes are far better than the vermin out on zero points is my prediction. 

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Lazio will love them over there. Cluj already beat them and Rennes are far better than the vermin out on zero points is my prediction. 

Wonder if The Cluj fans will want a wee bit of pay back for the way their players were treated from the g.f.i.t.w , Here's hoping 😂😂

Good to see the sun reporting the crowd trouble last night with a double story of the legia flares....they cannot help themselves but mention our name to try and balance things out....flares that had fuck all to do with us tagged into the same story as those cunts misdemeanors....paranoid....aye nae bother

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

But they weren’t exactly pumped, they had the game sown up then hit the destruct button.

Onc bitten twice shy for them, Cluj will hold no fear for them and they’ll want revenge.

They've played them twice, couldn't beat them, whatever way you want to look at it, that's a fact. 

Rennes just beat PSG.

Lazio will kick fuck outta them on and off the pitch.

This is in no way an easy group for them, quite the reverse. 

29 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Good to see the sun reporting the crowd trouble last night with a double story of the legia flares....they cannot help themselves but mention our name to try and balance things out....flares that had fuck all to do with us tagged into the same story as those cunts misdemeanors....paranoid....aye nae bother

They suggested on the radio that Rangers could be held responsible for the flares as it was up to us that they shouldn’t have been allowed into the stadium.

They try and pin any rubbish on us.

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

They've played them twice, couldn't beat them, whatever way you want to look at it, that's a fact. 

Rennes just beat PSG.

Lazio will kick fuck outta them on and off the pitch.

This is in no way an easy group for them, quite the reverse. 

Hope you’re right mate :tu:

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They suggested on the radio that Rangers could be held responsible for the flares as it was up to us that they shouldn’t have been allowed into the stadium.

They try and pin any rubbish on us.

Surely it's down to police scotland to do the necessary searches. Did we not hear they were bringing in pyro sniffing dogs to spl games. ??

Are we fuck taking the blame for shitebag polis not doing there job. 

But then our board are so keen to accept anything it's entirely possible we will get a fine. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Surely it's down to police scotland to do the necessary searches. Did we not hear they were bringing in pyro sniffing dogs to spl games. ??

But then our board are so keen to accept anything it's entirely possible we will get a fine. 

That was my thought, it’s up to the polis and security but that’s the spin they put on it.....Rangers could be held responsible.

Can’t see it myself but there ye go, that’s BBC Scotland.

1 hour ago, Klos' Glove said:

97B80646-5125-4EB8-A177-6D56B14C1904.gif

26 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Positive England got a fine for Poland fans having flares

Archived