C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DBBTB said:

It was only one guy though. He’s not representative of the celtic support as a whole, unlike this Rangers supporter who shouted at Brown. He might be one guy, but that’s what all Rangers supporters are like 🙄

I don't really follow this logic to be honest.

It is this guy who is getting the abuse, not really seeing the whole Rangers support getting abuse.

Same when that prick squared up to Novo, which again was covered in the press.

Same when they sang about Rogers.

It's not like only one of the stories gets into the papers, they all are.

Idiots on both sides.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It was only one guy though. He’s not representative of the celtic support as a whole, unlike this Rangers supporter who shouted at Brown. He might be one guy, but that’s what all Rangers supporters are like 🙄

He shouldn't have said what he said, but at the end of the day cunts in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. 

Didn't see this much outrage after Nacho was followed through an airport by them singing I hope you die in your sleep etc. 

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

And that’s the bingo right there! They do something bad it’s a “football fan” or a random person. One of us does something no matter the subject “Rangers fan” is the start of the headline. 

3 minutes ago, MartinGers93 said:

The guy clearly misses the point and just comes across even worse than before. He’s just made it 100x worse for himself too. I would like to think he acted alone in that status too because I couldn’t comprehend somebody actually agreeing that was a good idea to post that.

Aye, he is digging a big fucking hole.

If he had kept quite and went with the whole 'heat of the moment' defence, he might have let things settle down.

He has fucked it by doubling down though.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Aye, he is digging a big fucking hole.

If he had kept quite and went with the whole 'heat of the moment' defence, he might have let things settle down.

He has fucked it by doubling down though.

They would settle down certainly and it would have been just damage limitation but he’s let the rubber ring go and just letting the current take him now. 

6 minutes ago, MartinGers93 said:

They would settle down certainly and it would have been just damage limitation but he’s let the rubber ring go and just letting the current take him now. 

I genuinely am surprised he has survived this long without forgetting to breathe.

Trying to use a technicality in what has become a moral argument is utter lunacy.

Does he not understand that not one single person thinks he was just making an innocent comment about someone sister. Everyone knows the context.

56 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Let's face it mate the cunt that said it was bang out but I agree with you,I'll take no morality lessons from them.

Nacho Novo's constant abuse and death threats, racism toward Tav and Kamara in March, the two wee boys bottled, the abuse of Ricksen and the Lee Rugby stuff, glorifying the ira, defending a club that covered up for paedos.

They paint themselves out to be angels and in this country they have a compliant media backing them up. Some of the shit that gets said is unbelievably crass but for that lot to act like this is frankly laughable 👍

44 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It is this guy who is getting the abuse, not really seeing the whole Rangers support getting abuse.

Idiots on both sides.

Go on social media for a look. 

Plenty of  sweeping statements along the lines of sums the Rangers support up, that’s what they are all like, vile group of supporters and so on.

Unfortunately there are idiots in both sets of supporters who do stupid shit like this and that’s why this whole morale high ground stance and attempt to tar a whole support as being like this pisses me off.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I genuinely am surprised he has survived this long without forgetting to breathe.

Trying to use a technicality in what has become a moral argument is utter lunacy.

Does he not understand that not one single person thinks he was just making an innocent comment about someone sister. Everyone knows the context.

I would admire him doubling down and sticking to his guns especially in this time we live in if it wasn’t such a fool’s errand. It’s an argument he’s never going to win. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

Go on social media for a look. 

Plenty of  sweeping statements along the lines of sums the Rangers support up, that’s what they are all like, vile group of supporters and so on.

Unfortunately there are idiots in both sets of supporters who do stupid hair like this and that’s why this whole morale high ground stance and attempt to tar a whole support as being like this pisses me off.

But we make those exact same statements about them when folk square up to Novo for example. It's happening in the thread here even.

Got a message from a mate in Holland, seems the unwashed have been trying to spread the story around Feyenoord fan pages etc. 

Worrying thing is they’re outing another guy to that Tommy McDougall so I’m not sure where it’s taken from or who it actually was but not ideal if a potential innocent person might be getting dragged in to it.

4CB30C2D-0C19-480C-A329-B4808C25F8D2.thumb.jpeg.95788b83b3b373167d9ce4401a0d8473.jpeg

51 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Idiots on both sides.

I think he was being sarcastic, mate.

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Fucking hell just caught 5 mins of white on talksport and hes wanting everyone to phone up with good encounters at the football and when people have made football friends to make everyone feel better after this sickening story 

Tenners bet none will be from an old firm game. 

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Fucking hell just caught 5 mins of white on talksport and hes wanting everyone to phone up with good encounters at the football and when people have made football friends to make everyone feel better after this sickening story 

I made some new friends in Amsterdam after Ajax fans put up thier fenian bastards banner, does that count?

18 minutes ago, ManchestGer said:

Got a message from a mate in Holland, seems the unwashed have been trying to spread the story around Feyenoord fan pages etc. 

Worrying thing is they’re outing another guy to that Tommy McDougall so I’m not sure where it’s taken from or who it actually was but not ideal if a potential innocent person might be getting dragged in to it.

4CB30C2D-0C19-480C-A329-B4808C25F8D2.thumb.jpeg.95788b83b3b373167d9ce4401a0d8473.jpeg

IMG_20190904_114317.thumb.jpg.04b5fb9c0e3e789df4369e01032e46e4.jpg

They've outed the wrong person

Archived