C*ltc

The outrage from the hypocrites across the city is only the same.

Songs about Fernando Ricksen = banter 

Laughing at 66 Rangers fans that lost there lives = banter

Chasing and squaring up to an ex Rangers player who just had a heart attack =banter

By no way means is it acceptable to bring scott brown's deceased sister into football but is it acceptable to do all of the above.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

The outrage from the hypocrites across the city is only the same.

Songs about Fernando Ricksen = banter 

Laughing at 66 Rangers fans that lost there lives = banter

Chasing and squaring up to an ex Rangers player who just had a heart attack =banter

By no way means is it acceptable to bring scott brown's deceased sister into football but is it acceptable to do all of the above.

In a nutshell 

As pretty much everyone's saying it's shite and the guy that did it was a fanny. Shouting that to some guys face is out of order. 

But you know this has been blown out the water by the media because they couldn't find any naughty to report about after the game.

42 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Maybe in this new age of naming and shaming by tarriers we will find out who bottled the wee guy on the way to hampden 

If any type of moral barrier ever existed between us and them it was shattered when they hung dolls of Rangers fans at the Chamber of Secrets. 

After that happened selik washed their hands of it because we broke toilets :lol:

41 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It’s an absolutely disgusting thing to say and the guy will rightfully banned for it but what’s every bit as bad is the virtue signalling and point scoring in the aftermath.

Remember it’s only point scoring when their horrible deeds have been mentioned. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If any type of moral barrier ever existed between us and them it was shattered when they hung dolls of Rangers fans at the Chamber of Secrets. 

After that happened selik washed their hands of it because we broke toilets :lol:

They were lucky to have sinks left to wash their hands in!

10 minutes ago, MartinGers93 said:

Something to lighten up the mood again! They really are pulling out the straws because we’ve signed Kent!

520E8F6F-066D-448C-A5B4-A3DEC97D4DBA.jpeg

Efe’s Assist stats would be eye-watering by comparison, as well.

Just a pity they were all for the opposition....

9 minutes ago, MartinGers93 said:

Something to lighten up the mood again! They really are pulling out the straws because we’ve signed Kent!

520E8F6F-066D-448C-A5B4-A3DEC97D4DBA.jpeg

Try as they might to hide it, they are afraid of him.

Kent's showing he can cause havoc in these games and I think he's going to get even better. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Then broke into the guys house whilst his Mrs and young lassie were in. 

I’m no sure that was tims but I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if it was. It quite obviously had been planned knowing fine well it was just a woman and child in the house. 

18 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Will be taking absolutely zero lessons in morality from those paedo enabling bastards. Not now, not ever 

Let's face it mate the cunt that said it was bang out but I agree with you,I'll take no morality lessons from them.

Nacho Novo's constant abuse and death threats, racism toward Tav and Kamara in March, the two wee boys bottled, the abuse of Ricksen and the Lee Rugby stuff, glorifying the ira, defending a club that covered up for paedos.

37 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Then broke into the guys house whilst his Mrs and young lassie were in. 

It was only one guy though. He’s not representative of the celtic support as a whole, unlike this Rangers supporter who shouted at Brown. He might be one guy, but that’s what all Rangers supporters are like 🙄

9 minutes ago, Moobs said:

Don't know if this has been put up yet Screenshot_20190904-101703.thumb.png.e063155ba605883467a7094b0e631b20.png

The guy clearly misses the point and just comes across even worse than before. He’s just made it 100x worse for himself too. I would like to think he acted alone in that status too because I couldn’t comprehend somebody actually agreeing that was a good idea to post that.

Archived