C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

That's because you're a classless wanker with no standards or moral compass.

I don't wan't to be dragged down to their level and I'm surprised there are Rangers fans who do.

Have you ever lost a sibling?

We say nasty shite about them, they do about us. 

Why people continue to be surprised at this fact in 2019 bewilders the life out of me. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

We say nasty shite about them, they do about us. 

Why people continue to be surprised at this fact in 2019 bewilders the life out of me. 

Who's surprised?

Still poor form.  If you want to drop into the gutter with them fill your boots with bewilderment.  But don't claim to be better than them.

For those getting faux offended by the comments made to that cunt, before you join the facebook witch hunt to identify the guy. Just remember it happened in front of a line of polis and a police inspector done nothing more then tell him to beat it. 

I absolutely despise Scott Brown and would like nothing more than to see him stretchered off next time he plays against us but bringing his sister into things when giving him abuse is disgusting. He actually looks gutted in that video when he heard it and I can't blame him.

Them singing songs about Ricksen, Lee Rigby or anyone else doesn't make this shite acceptable either. It's scumbag behaviour.

I’ve sung some pretty vile songs in my life on supporters buses etc, but see to do it in front of the guy it’s fucking bang out of order.  If I was brown I’d have flew for the cunt.  Give him abuse because he’s a dirty tarrier bastard, no because his fucking sister died.  

If you Genuinelly don’t think it’s a horrible thing to do, ask how a guys dead sister is to his face, then you’re the issue here. 

Singings songs etc is nowhere near the same as going up to someone and asking how their dead relative is. If it happened to any one of us in the street we’d be fucking furious and want blood. 

3 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

Fuck whoever said that to him. 

If anyone thinks it's OK then I hope you never have to watch a family member suffer from cancer and lose their life because of it.

By all means shout shit from the stands but this is just vile and disgusting. 

My granda died of it. Don't really give a shite about any their players or whoever's family.

Laughed at a Frankie Boyle cancer joke before as well so I'll be off to hell by the sounds of it.

30 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’ve sung some pretty vile songs in my life on supporters buses etc, but see to do it in front of the guy it’s fucking bang out of order.  If I was brown I’d have flew for the cunt.  Give him abuse because he’s a dirty tarrier bastard, no because his fucking sister died.  

Probably the only thing you and I will ever agree on. The guy who said it is a clown.

Archived