C*ltc

On 04/12/2019 at 15:13, hammer93 said:

The record hot line today must have one of the most ironic phone calls ever....some twat from Ayr claimed that Morelos goals in the Europa league has taken his value up to 10million and not the 25millon being mentioned.....apparently the big clubs don't give a damn about the Portos and Feyenoords of this world!!!!!

What is it they sing "if you know your history "......if this prick knew his he would know the that his club have only ever been to 3 European finals where ironically they lost 2 of them to.....those clubs who don't matter......if only Alfie could have managed a couple of goals against those powerhouses cluj & rennes.....once again these cunts are the thickest bastards on planet earth.

Honestly can't stick the bastards.

We are long long overdue a proper celebration against these cunts.

Please make it sunday.....if any support in world football deserve a break it's us.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dee9 said:

.if any support in world football deserve a break it's us.

As hard as the last 7 years have been (through no fault of any one of the bread and butter fans) the one thing that we as a support and a social group can look back on with pride and dignity is the level of financial and ‘feet on the ground support’ we gave from the bottom tier upwards. 

No massive banners covering huge sections of empty stands, no shut off stadium sections, no failing to give ‘honest’ attendance figures (if providing any at all) don’t need to run through all of the positives but ultimately the above quote is 100% correct...

On 04/12/2019 at 15:13, hammer93 said:

if this prick knew his he would know the that his club have only ever been to 3 European finals where ironically they lost 2 of them to.....those clubs who don't matter.

and the other final was against a team who put out reserves,as they had more important games at home.
probably lives in a house with sparkling inside windaes.

7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

and the other final was against a team who put out reserves,as they had more important games at home.
probably lives in a house with sparkling inside windaes.

What are you suggesting,maybe something along the lines of that back in the day European competition was deemed a minor irrelevance and not something to be milked dry for over 50 years 

Just like to point out a thing from Wednesday night.

We dropped two points because our players took the foot off the gas and couldn’t get back on it. A bad trait I know. But it wasn’t because we are shite.

The bheast played at home to Hamilton and stole the game. They had 5 shots on target, the same as Hamilton. 

They aren’t world beaters because we fucked up. 

They are celebrating a win v one of the worst teams in the league and calling it a massive boost. If we had completed our job the other night Lennon would be getting abuse right now and they fucking know it.

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Just like to point out a thing from Wednesday night.

We dropped two points because our players took the foot off the gas and couldn’t get back on it. A bad trait I know. But it wasn’t because we are shite.

The bheast played at home to Hamilton and stole the game. They had 5 shots on target, the same as Hamilton. 

They aren’t world beaters because we fucked up. 

They are celebrating a win v one of the worst teams in the league and calling it a massive boost. If we had completed our job the other night Lennon would be getting abuse right now and they fucking know it.

A lot gets said from our own fans when we get bad ref calls that cost us points that we should be doing enough ourselves to overcome bad calls and scoring enough to counter them ,which I can’t argue with ,

But the tarriers were rotten on Wednesday and but for a bad call would have dropped points too ,they got lucky the other night 

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

A lot gets said from our own fans when we get bad ref calls that cost us points that we should be doing enough ourselves to overcome bad calls and scoring enough to counter them ,which I can’t argue with ,

But the tarriers were rotten on Wednesday and but for a bad call would have dropped points too ,they got lucky the other night 

By all accounts then Hamilton’s goal should have been chopped off as well as the player taking the throw in was on the pitch.

46 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

By all accounts then Hamilton’s goal should have been chopped off as well as the player taking the throw in was on the pitch.

We should probably have to see that ,there’s a difference between a toe on the pitch and half a yard but I get what you mean 

anyway fuck Lennon 

On 06/12/2019 at 20:26, magic8ball said:

What was the bad call ? Was Hamilton denied something? Genuine question as I’ve not read fuck all on their game mate. 

On 06/12/2019 at 20:37, ForeverAndEver said:

😂😂 ffs really ? Scottish officials never fail to amaze me. Even if we had VAR there would be 3 ither completely inept ex refs fucking making a shambles of that as well 

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

In Clydebank shopping centre a year or so back me and the misses see a young lassie of about 12 wearing a fucking Easter rising t shirt. Horrible cunts. 

Aye,that's why there are more of the b'tards living in the UK,than Oireland because they love the 'aul' sod' so much,f**king joke 😞

16 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Aye,that's why there are more of the b'tards living in the UK,than Oireland because they love the 'aul' sod' so much,f**king joke 😞

Mate we had to look twice, there was three young girls walking up the centre and the one in the middle had this t shirt that at first looked like a concert type thing with lists of dates etc, then I noticed the fenian slogans all about it and couldn’t fucking believe what I see. I’d be annoyed at it had it been an adult wearing it but it was worse as obviously this kids parents thought it appropriate not only to buy the thing but to send a young girl 12 at the most out in public wearing it. Absolute scum of the earth. 
On a side note, why do they celebrate it so much when it was a complete failure which led to most of their top men being executed 

28 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate we had to look twice, there was three young girls walking up the centre and the one in the middle had this t shirt that at first looked like a concert type thing with lists of dates etc, then I noticed the fenian slogans all about it and couldn’t fucking believe what I see. I’d be annoyed at it had it been an adult wearing it but it was worse as obviously this kids parents thought it appropriate not only to buy the thing but to send a young girl 12 at the most out in public wearing it. Absolute scum of the earth. 
On a side note, why do they celebrate it so much when it was a complete failure which led to most of their top men being executed 

Wee tarts 

40 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Is there any other country on the planet that would find this kind of shite acceptible, 

Archived