C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Considering the media pulled up Corbyn for his support of the IRA and it contributed to his parties downfall, not a mention of them openly supporting IRA scum. What’s wrong in Scotland 

Full of fenians and sympathisers.

5 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Considering the media pulled up Corbyn for his support of the IRA and it contributed to his parties downfall, not a mention of them openly supporting IRA scum. What’s wrong in Scotland 

Catholics.

7 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Under this administration the creeping acceptance of overt IRA support is slowly but surely emerging without any sort of credible objection or abhorrence. Unsure how many quotes Surgeons given involving Ireland in the run up to their recent reelection but as many on here identified and pointed out they play to a very polarised section of the community in particular... 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

This new record he has set, the first to score 14 before Xmas is getting belittled, due to the qualifying rounds, Who cares there's plenty other strikers who have had the same route but fell short. 

It's like the modern euro goal scoring records beating the ones in the past, Today's teams play far more matches thanks to the qualifying and groups that the players in the old knockout days didn't 

To add some sugar to the pudding Morelos has scored more than their Swedish diving champ and they can't handle it 

7 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Under this administration the creeping acceptance of overt IRA support is slowly but surely emerging without any sort of credible objection or abhorrence. Unsure how many quotes Surgeons given involving Ireland in the run up to their recent reelection but as many on here identified and pointed out they play to a very polarised section of the community in particular... 

Check out this piece of shite that I found on social media today, seems a tactic from the republicans up here, shame for them that the majority of Ireland would rather associate themselves with England than Scotland 

Screenshot_20191217-170822.jpg

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Check out this piece of shite that I found on social media today, seems a tactic from the republicans up here, shame for them that the majority of Ireland would rather associate themselves with England than Scotland 

Screenshot_20191217-170822.jpg

Much better to take the Queen's shilling ..... than to take the repulsive SNP republican penny ..... :p:

:UK:

24 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

So Frimpong scores against Hibs and that’s him now the best right back in scotland and a player who has the potential to move for as much as Tierney did? :lol:

The mhedia fuckin love these cunts ,Same cunts who reckon we would be lucky to get 10m for a record European goal scorer with full international caps 

Sickens the fuck right out of me when the tarriers say the media are against them 

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

So Frimpong scores against Hibs and that’s him now the best right back in scotland and a player who has the potential to move for as much as Tierney did? :lol:

Well obviously. 

Doesn’t matter about our left back whose scored a few goals and has 12 assists already this season. 

Madness the amount of pish they spout about tarrier players but ours are constantly dragged down

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

Tierney was extremely over-rated and celtic robbed Arsenal blind but I actually rate Frimpong. Scottish media obviously a joke but the kid has potential.

How many times have you seen him play? I’ve seen him once and he was shite.

18 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Mostly highlights in fairness but for a 19 year old he impressed me in the first half of the cup final and whatever highlights I've seen of him. Obviously he's not the world class right back the Scottish media will paint him as, but still. 

30mill by the end of the year, city will come in for him to replace Kyle Walker, after having been on their books since he was 10 till 19, but obviously will see it as a great deal to get him back for so little. 
or so the media up here will have u believe.

Archived