C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Tbf i’d wear her knickers given half a chance.   Especially when she was the age he was banging her.

12 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

And if Susanna wants hers tried in too I’m yer man!

Both are the same time ,it’s a dilemma what pair to have your head though 😂

12 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Leicester are in for 30m for Edouardo?  My honest and somewhat unbiased opinion is that I don't think he is worth anywhere near that. There is no doubt he has talent but sometimes he comes across as lazy and uninterested to me. Morelos creates way more havoc.

Hopefully. 

He’s an excellent player. Wouldn’t trust the filth to replace him adequately, and they don’t offer much without him. 

Tough shout between who’s better with him and Alfie. If he goes for that kind of money it benefits us on the park, and sets us up for selling AM in the summer for big money. 

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Hopefully. 

He’s an excellent player. Wouldn’t trust the filth to replace him adequately, and they don’t offer much without him. 

Tough shout between who’s better with him and Alfie. If he goes for that kind of money it benefits us on the park, and sets us up for selling AM in the summer for big money. 

He really isn't 'excellent'.

I'm not one of these guys who just says all their players are shite as well, but he is not an excellent footballer ffs.

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

He really isn't 'excellent'.

I'm not one of these guys who just says all their players are shite as well, but he is not an excellent footballer ffs.

Disagree mate he's the only player I'd take of there's he'd massively improve our squad. Imo he is a excellent player.

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Question is who would you have in first 11 Morelos or that yin ,

For me it’s Morelos ,scores more and brings a lot more to the table ,you can’t play both 

I canae believe someone has said he improves us, that would mean Morelos would drop out as we only play one up top :lol:

Gerrard would 100% rather Alfie imo 

24 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I canae believe someone has said he improves us, that would mean Morelos would drop out as we only play one up top :lol:

Gerrard would 100% rather Alfie imo 

Think KK did say squad though and he’s right as we have no back up for Defoe 😎

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Edouard is a product of the media doing their job for the tarriers. 

He’s no even the second best striker in Glasgow

Despite scoring less and having less overall input he’s worth 3 times more in the eyes of some 

15 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Leicester are in for 30m for Edouardo?  My honest and somewhat unbiased opinion is that I don't think he is worth anywhere near that. There is no doubt he has talent but sometimes he comes across as lazy and uninterested to me. Morelos creates way more havoc.

Yeh that’s the headline on front of record but the actual story is that “it’s believed that Rogers will move for him at end of season “ last week he was signing for Chelsea,their pr is amazing shit,inside the same rag they’ve got frimpong down as a superstar again.

Edouard strikes me as a player that will jump ship at the first oppurtunity.

Was he no listed as they would listen to offers last Summer in that leaked transfer document aswell? No surprise these transfer stories are starting to appear in January.

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Question is who would you have in first 11 Morelos or that yin ,

For me it’s Morelos ,scores more and brings a lot more to the table ,you can’t play both 

Morelos without a doubt is the best forward in the country mate don't get confused with what am saying. Defoe or that cunt it's got to be the scum player all day long for me.

Archived