C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/07/2020 at 14:51, TheFamousPigeon said:

(Link to god-awful Paper

:lol:

That could be an actual figure.

If you want to get a season ticket for us you need to go onto the waiting list. You then purchase your ticket and then become a figure on the "Season ticket" tally. If you don't buy the season ticket you remain on the waiting list. So our waiting list may be considerably smaller.

So its reasonable to think that (after a few bevvys) that they have sold about 21k books and have 17k still to part with cash. Wether they do or don't is a different question.

15 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

One of them told me today that they are going to build on top of there main stand and make the girodome an 80k seater 🙄😂

Right you are they are mental. They don't reach capacity even when they have won so many tainted titles but always boast of having a larger capacity  which is BS.  Aye that's  great but empty seats  are still empty you cretins. The talk of them having a much greater uptake is due to OF being behind closed doors it has exposed them as the greatest fans in the world they claim to be.

Just now, badjon said:

Right you are they are mental. They don't reach capacity even when they have won so many tainted titles but always boast of having a larger capacity  which is BS.  Aye that's  great but empty seats  are still empty you cretins. The talk of them having a much greater uptake is due to OF being behind closed doors it has exposed them as the greatest fans in the world they claim to be.

"17k waiting list" of course there is 😂 

The worlds greatest ambulance chasers. 

3 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

"17k waiting list" of course there is 😂 

The worlds greatest ambulance chasers. 

Bayern, Barcelona and Real can only dream of those numbers. I actually saw a post saying that they were 17 k short on renewals and had manipulated that to mean they had a 17 k waiting list which would mean we only have a 6 k waiting list.Mental how you can skew things. They have a 17 k non renewal and make it as a 17 k waiting list. Brazen pricks.

I know a few of them who buy a few kids tickets every year for £50, gives them first shout on the “kids” seat for a ticket for the Rangers games. I bet there’s loads do that and haven’t bothered this year due to the bcd game

35 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Any reason why their ST sales may be so low?

On 03/07/2020 at 12:22, magic8ball said:

The Goldberg podcast is back up again ,well worth a listen to ,Very scathing of the hordes who are trying to silence by using bullying tactics ,All to protect the good name ,

That’s an excellent podcast. Just listened to it now. Michelle and Gordon speak very, very well and come across calm yet passionate about the cause. I’d like to think most of us on RM are pretty well versed in the celtic Boys Club child abuse situation but listening to this podcast really hits it home yet again. It also clearly makes celtic’s stance utterly fucking scandalous and indefensible! I really do hope the victims eventually get all the justice they deserve and celtic are shamed and condemned for their immorality for a long, long time. 

Just saw a great example of their inferiority complex ripping out of them on Facebook . Basically an actual statement from celtic saying how great their sales are for training gear , literally says Glasgow is green and white and also Faithful through  and through :lol:

Obviously couldn’t take the fact that our kit launch and sales gathered a bit of attention this week . Fucking muppets :lol:

Archived