C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Tell you one thing the scums ex players don't half push the club's propagnda.

If that howling cunt played for us there would be an article by Barry Ferguson saying how Ajer is only worth £3 million! :lol:

This post is dead on, saw that Daily Mail article this morning and thought I was gonna pish myself laughing, Riseth really is a fucking cretin.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Tell you one thing the scums ex players don't half push the club's propagnda.

If that howling cunt played for us there would be an article by Barry Ferguson saying how Ajer is only worth £3 million! :lol:

There must be money involved given just how blatant it is - presumably a few extra quid being added towards guest appearance fees at their stadium or something to that effect.

Whatever it is, it's clear that we don't have anyone doing the same on our side.

32 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Ajer's a fucking diddy, delighted when I see his name on the team sheet against us 

In the Murty and Pedro days we would stand off him and he used to stroll up the park unchallenged ,those days have gone and he’s no better than average ,Cant even recall him playing for killie on loan he’s that unremarkable 

7 hours ago, Cracked Actor said:

This is one documentary that will be getting made and I am sure a few on here have played a part in helping to get this one over the line. 

Screenshot_20200710_164639_com.android.chrome.jpg

This is great to see and done so quickly. :thumbup:

Just checked and it is at £15,855.

9 hours ago, Fear no foe said:

3wp053ya92a51.jpg

The actual pay out could be closer to $3.5 billion.
It was paid out in part of the Payment Protection Program of $345 billion to combat covid-19.

Read somewhere they bent the rules (wouldn't be like the papes) and applied as businesses including churches,bishops offices and papish charities.
There were genuine business people turned down for loans as the paedo bastards had rooked the pot.
It was a case of first come first served.

IMO the bastards made their fortune by thieving,so nowt new here.

3 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

17,000 last week.

Now 50,000?

Did they start giving them out or selling them for £5?

:lol: 

It gets better, apparently Ajir is part of Juve's £75M summer spending spree. So let's see if I've got this right..... They had him worth £50M yesterday so Juventus are spunking 2/3 of their transfer budget on a fucking dud?  I think the scum are potless and their lickspittles in the media are whoring them out.  All the while constantly stating Alfie is worth £8-£10M, fucking beggars!! 

7 hours ago, G13 said:

Not worn out yet but fuck me. 

20200711_070558.jpg

Pure propaganda, simple as that!

The thing is it’s easy as fuck when you’ve got a compliant media willing to post their nonsense and question fuck all.

The Daily Record is just a celtic view now and Radio Clyde and Radio Scotland are their version of Heart and Hand.

Best one ever was Messi refusing to sign his new Barcelona contract unless they signed Mousa Dembele!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Can see Ronaldo submitting a transfer request at Juve soon unless Ajer rocks up this season.🙈

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Pure propaganda, simple as that!

The thing is it’s easy as fuck when you’ve got a compliant media willing to post their nonsense and question fuck all.

The Daily Record is just a celtic view now and Radio Clyde and Radio Scotland are their version of Heart and Hand.

Best one ever was Messi refusing to sign his new Barcelona contract unless they signed Mousa Dembele!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Can see Ronaldo submitting a transfer request at Juve soon unless Ajer rocks up this season.🙈

Tarriers have been questioned on these ridiculous reports before ,Lieswells reply they had no control over what the papers wanted to publish 😂😂😂😂

Is the poor mutant "depressed" again, I bet his nose isn't with all the coke going up it.

celtic star Leigh Griffiths has been told he won’t be travelling with the squad to France on Monday.

Instead the Scotland striker must stay at home to work on his conditioning. It is understood Griffiths reported back for training last month out of condition and over his optimum playing weight.

Neil Lennon’s men are due to fly out tomorrow to play three games in five days against Nice, Lyon and PSG in the Veolia Trophy.

But Griffiths has been deemed not fit enough to take part and was not with the squad last week at Loughborough University.

Has anybody read the story today about the Fenian lawyer who looks like a jakey defending a taig who was punching police horses  ? Cunt had a celtic top on and weed in his pocket and hes a so called fucking lawyer!!!  

Archived