C*ltc

18 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

They've paid cunts on Instagram to model their new strips😂😂

Ha ha what’s this?

I know they pay for Facebook, Twitter and YouTube followers but didn’t know they done this as well.

They really are fake as fuck, total parody of a football club!

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another day, another nail in the coffin of the Thumb's playing career with the scum - apparently breaking their CV19 protocols by having throwing a massive party for his partner on Saturday. Queue a magical injury to cover for him not making their bench last week, rather than saying he's been punished.

Bets on how many papers throw this up as a story - especially given the Aberdeen Covid story right now - or do they all stick with hammering Alfie as usual?

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Ha ha what’s this?

I know they pay for Facebook, Twitter and YouTube followers but didn’t know they done this as well.

They really are fake as fuck, total parody of a football club!

They've paid 3 Instagram "influencers" to model their new strip and big them up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5899631/glasgow-instagram-influencers-celtic-strip-paid-ad/amp/

31 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Ha ha ha ha absolute tramps!

In fact I remember reading about how they paid the Scottish actress Karen Gillan to do the half time draw as well. 

The only people they don’t seem to be paying are the victims who were raped by the employees of that disgusting club. 👎🏻

29 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Screenshot_20200807_095840_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.2fc258f4606a17471561afb8af5172c4.jpg

Didn't realise these cunts were only 5 away from our record, is that accurate? 

This season needs to be a success, simply is a must 

Can remember about 15years age thinking to myself that I’m my life time they would never get close to us ,then HMRC and Whyte came along ,batstards

48 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Screenshot_20200807_095840_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.2fc258f4606a17471561afb8af5172c4.jpg

Didn't realise these cunts were only 5 away from our record, is that accurate? 

This season needs to be a success, simply is a must 

That’s grim viewing tbh!

They’ll be given the Scottish Cup as well in December.

2 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

"celtic have paid two stunning instagram influencers to model their new strip"

Stunning. :lol: 

Molly-McFarlane-Celtic-3.png

God must have run out of tits for this one, thank fuck she still has the option of plastic surgery!

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Ha ha ha ha absolute tramps!

In fact I remember reading about how they paid the Scottish actress Karen Gillan to do the half time draw as well. 

The only people they don’t seem to be paying are the victims who were raped by the employees of that disgusting club. 👎🏻

I'm sure they had that put out in the media that she did it coz she was one of them😂

Hopefully on that last part they'll be forced to do that pretty soon...already had to pay one of McCaffreys victims...and then go after those who knew.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

That’s grim viewing tbh!

They’ll be given the Scottish Cup as well in December.

All part of why they wanted us crippled mate gave them a free run at trophies without any realistic challenge, they hate that we are ahead in that and they WANT to get ahead so they can use the most successful club line...

5 hours ago, frenv said:

Another day, another nail in the coffin of the Thumb's playing career with the scum - apparently breaking their CV19 protocols by having throwing a massive party for his partner on Saturday. Queue a magical injury to cover for him not making their bench last week, rather than saying he's been punished.

Bets on how many papers throw this up as a story - especially given the Aberdeen Covid story right now - or do they all stick with hammering Alfie as usual?

Where did you hear that? 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Where did you hear that? 

My mate's a celtic fan and was mumping about him and this latest incident at length at work this morning :)

He had pictures from the girlfriend's instagram page seemingly showing said party, so they've presumably done the rounds at some point on their own forum unless he follows him/her on it (given that he's not a huge fan of him given his baggage, it was probably more likely linked from their forum)

edit: It came from one of their own forums, with loads of posts seemingly about this being the final straw for him - seems the instgram posts have now been scrubbed, unsurprisingly. Is there a Way Back Machine type page for instagram posts?

33 minutes ago, frenv said:

My mate's a celtic fan and was mumping about him and this latest incident at length at work this morning :)

He had pictures from the girlfriend's instagram page seemingly showing said party, so they've presumably done the rounds at some point on their own forum unless he follows him/her on it (given that he's not a huge fan of him given his baggage, it was probably more likely linked from their forum)

edit: It came from one of their own forums, with loads of posts seemingly about this being the final straw for him - seems the instgram posts have now been scrubbed, unsurprisingly. Is there a Way Back Machine type page for instagram posts?

sitting here pondering the tabloid fallout had this been Morelos....

Archived