C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One bad weekend for them and now they are crumbling to Toneu and Ajeti demands. Going to outbid Brentford  for Toney by paying £7.5m upfront and agreeing to pay all of Ajetis contract and have a mandatory fee of £6m for next summer 😂😂

Fucking tinpot club.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

One bad weekend for them and now they are crumbling to Toneu and Ajeti demands. Going to outbid Brentford  for Toney by paying £7.5m upfront and agreeing to pay all of Ajetis contract and have a mandatory fee of £6m for next summer 😂😂

Fucking tinpot club.

Isn't that Ajeti supposed to be decent? 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Isn't that Ajeti supposed to be decent? 

Had one half decent season at Basel and has been a failure everywhere else. West Ham making a big loss on him that's how pish he is. The scrambling around for 2 new strikers only backs up the Edouard transfer down south.

Toney and Ajeti to replace Edouard would make me pretty happy tbh. 

I think Toney is a good young player and I was excited when we were linked with him but for £7.5mil he’s a huge risk for us or the tims. Had a shit-hot season in a league where Garner was also banging them in for fun, obviously more to his game than goals though.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Had one half decent season at Basel and has been a failure everywhere else. West Ham making a big loss on him that's how pish he is. The scrambling around for 2 new strikers only backs up the Edouard transfer down south.

Think Edouard will be away as well imo, not worried by them in the slightest the 4 games will take care of themselves. 

1 hour ago, TheJacketRFC said:

hahahahahaha howling at this cunt man

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Popcorn saying he's just a slow starter. :lol:  Big CF had him owned going by highlights.

56 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who's a slow starter Julien? If we paid £7m for him I'd be spewing every week. 

tlb made him sound like a candle when he said "he's a slow burner" :mutley:
Him and ajer are a pair of :boobs:

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

57 goals in 151 games in his career.

Not setting the heather alight as they say at West Ham.  9 appearances in a year and 0 goals I’ve just read.

I’m sure that the motivational genius aka the Lurgan bigot will turn him around if he signs....

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Think Edouard will be away as well imo, not worried by them in the slightest the 4 games will take care of themselves. 

If they are actually spending 7m+ for toney then Edouard is away for sure. 

Edouard is a much more dangerous player for them and reckon they will be a lot weaker without him. You can also see the utter meltdown by the taig hordes incoming when he goes 🤣

The hollicom spin will be something else lol. 

image.thumb.png.47e5c26c6f412a12c15eca5a8516f99d.png

celtic ace Boli Bolingoli is under investigation by raging club chiefs after sneaking off on holiday to Spain in defiance of strict Covid-19 quarantine  rules.

Bolingoli, 25, didn’t tell Hoops bosses  he’d been to the high-risk country, failed to isolate when he returned — then played  in Sunday’s game against Kilmarnock.

The defender  - who has since tested negative for the virus - said: “I have made a huge mistake. I want to apologise to my Manager, my team mates, the supporters, everyone at celtic and so many others for letting them down so badly.

“I am guilty of a major error of judgement. I know what I did was wrong and I know that I must now deal with the consequences.”

He came on as a sub in the 87th minute of Sunday’s draw away against Kilmarnock. This could have seen him potentially infecting the Killie players and staff. 

After learning of the trip raging celtic bosses hauled him in for a heated meeting at Parkhead today. 

celtic chiefs were said to be furious when they found out about Bolingoli’s blunder.

The club has now launched an internal probe

A spokesman said: “celtic Football Club has taken its response to Covid-19 extremely seriously and we are pleased that, to date, we have recorded no positive tests.

“Our staff have given so much in this area, working tirelessly to ensure that all players and other club personnel are safe, fully aware of their own responsibilities and familiar with all guidance and protocols.

“Safety must always be our priority.

“Clearly, a full investigation will now take place and the Club will take all appropriate action.

“Subsequent to the player’s return he has recorded two negative tests in the past week.”

It’s understood the player immediately held his hands up to the error which is also sure to have further enraged Nicola Sturgeon.

Last week she blasted eight Aberdeen stars who breached the lockdown rules and visited a boozer on August 1.

They went to the Soul bar which was later linked to the city’s spike in coronavirus cases. 

The players are all now self-isolating after two tested positive for Covid-19.

The First Minister said: “They blatantly broke the rules that had been agreed between the SFA, the SPFL, and the Scottish Government, which, to put it mildly, is completely unacceptable.

“Football has been given the go-ahead on the strict condition that clubs and players abide by the guidance that has been agreed.” 

And she also hinted that a further breach could see her pull the plug the return of Scottish footie.

She said: “They put at risk the return of the professional game. To say this incident is deeply regrettable is an understatement.

“I’m pretty furious about this situation, because it shouldn’t have happened. If that guidance is not going to be adhered to then all bets are off.”

The Dons’ clash with St Johnstone in Perth on Saturday was postponed to avoid the virus potentially being spread to the city. 

Lockdown measures have already been reintroduced in Aberdeen as the number of cases in the area grew.

Bolingoli’s gaffe comes just a week after celtic carpeted striker Leigh Griffiths for breaching social distancing rules after throwing a party for his girlfriend. 

But his manager Neil Lennon later said: “I’m not convinced it’s a big issue.”

Bolingoli joined the Hoops from Rapid Vienna in July 2019.

He made 28 appearances for the club last season.

Sunday was his first run out of the new term.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

image.thumb.png.47e5c26c6f412a12c15eca5a8516f99d.png

celtic ace Boli Bolingoli is under investigation by raging club chiefs after sneaking off on holiday to Spain in defiance of strict Covid-19 quarantine  rules.

Bolingoli, 25, didn’t tell Hoops bosses  he’d been to the high-risk country, failed to isolate when he returned — then played  in Sunday’s game against Kilmarnock.

The defender  - who has since tested negative for the virus - said: “I have made a huge mistake. I want to apologise to my Manager, my team mates, the supporters, everyone at celtic and so many others for letting them down so badly.

“I am guilty of a major error of judgement. I know what I did was wrong and I know that I must now deal with the consequences.”

He came on as a sub in the 87th minute of Sunday’s draw away against Kilmarnock. This could have seen him potentially infecting the Killie players and staff. 

After learning of the trip raging celtic bosses hauled him in for a heated meeting at Parkhead today. 

celtic chiefs were said to be furious when they found out about Bolingoli’s blunder.

The club has now launched an internal probe

A spokesman said: “celtic Football Club has taken its response to Covid-19 extremely seriously and we are pleased that, to date, we have recorded no positive tests.

“Our staff have given so much in this area, working tirelessly to ensure that all players and other club personnel are safe, fully aware of their own responsibilities and familiar with all guidance and protocols.

“Safety must always be our priority.

“Clearly, a full investigation will now take place and the Club will take all appropriate action.

“Subsequent to the player’s return he has recorded two negative tests in the past week.”

It’s understood the player immediately held his hands up to the error which is also sure to have further enraged Nicola Sturgeon.

Last week she blasted eight Aberdeen stars who breached the lockdown rules and visited a boozer on August 1.

They went to the Soul bar which was later linked to the city’s spike in coronavirus cases. 

The players are all now self-isolating after two tested positive for Covid-19.

The First Minister said: “They blatantly broke the rules that had been agreed between the SFA, the SPFL, and the Scottish Government, which, to put it mildly, is completely unacceptable.

“Football has been given the go-ahead on the strict condition that clubs and players abide by the guidance that has been agreed.” 

And she also hinted that a further breach could see her pull the plug the return of Scottish footie.

She said: “They put at risk the return of the professional game. To say this incident is deeply regrettable is an understatement.

“I’m pretty furious about this situation, because it shouldn’t have happened. If that guidance is not going to be adhered to then all bets are off.”

The Dons’ clash with St Johnstone in Perth on Saturday was postponed to avoid the virus potentially being spread to the city. 

Lockdown measures have already been reintroduced in Aberdeen as the number of cases in the area grew.

Bolingoli’s gaffe comes just a week after celtic carpeted striker Leigh Griffiths for breaching social distancing rules after throwing a party for his girlfriend. 

But his manager Neil Lennon later said: “I’m not convinced it’s a big issue.”

Bolingoli joined the Hoops from Rapid Vienna in July 2019.

He made 28 appearances for the club last season.

Sunday was his first run out of the new term.

So does that mean both Squads need to self - isolate?

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

So does that mean both Squads need to self - isolate?

There match on Wednesday shouldn't go ahead. He should be self isolating and needs to be tested a week after coming back. He has fucked it for celtic and it's glorious.

Archived