C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

That may be the case but it punishes everybody and further adds to fixture congestion. I really don’t see why stopping the game for a month (yet probably allowing them to play their CL qualifier) benefits anyone. Surely punishing those who breach and reward those who don’t is the way to go.

The CL qualifier isnt their call to make. That's up to UEFA.

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Incredible.

For the record, the names being bandied about by my pals are Edouard, Jullien and Elyounoussi. 

I've not heard names tbf, but given how I've seen some of the reaction to it 'could cost Lennon his job' I immediately thought it was senior first-team players.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

We’ll soon find out if any of our players have breached rules, as there will currently be teams of journalists, lawyers and private investigators searching for absolutely anything to involve us 

The tactic they were deploying earlier was bringing up our apparent breach in pre-season and equating the 2. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The CL qualifier isnt their call to make. That's up to UEFA.

Yup, I get that, but if they were allowed to play it then it would make a mockery of any ‘pause’ right? The players wouldn’t suddenly be have more or less COVID because they travel abroad/play in a European competition :lol:

Another thread that's going to end up a stinking pile of shite because "The Cunt" has started posting in it. 

Amazing that he says he has no interest in the CSA scandal, unless he's sticking up for the peado club of course. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've not heard names tbf, but given how I've seen some of the reaction to it 'could cost Lennon his job' I immediately thought it was senior first-team players.

Any idea what exactly they might've been up to?

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Another thread that's going to end up a stinking pile of shite because "The Cunt" has started posting in it. 

Amazing that he says he has no interest in the CSA scandal, unless he's sticking up for the peado club of course. 

He's not saying anything remotely out of order regarding this. 

Have a day off. 

1 minute ago, KBOO72 said:

I was fucking tagged in it you fucking roaster. If cunts were fucking obessed by child abuse...

57 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why haven't Kilmarnock or Aberdeen said anything? 

Their games should be getting postponed so why aren't we out demanding it to happen, because they'd 100% be doing it to us. 

Nauseating. 

Probably been threatened by the SPFL is they speak out. Seems the new thing these days. 

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Yup, I get that, but if they were allowed to play it then it would make a mockery of any ‘pause’ right? The players wouldn’t suddenly be have more or less COVID because they travel abroad :lol:

No because they are being done for different reasons. The pause would be to minimise players travelling around Scotland and increasing the risk of transmission.

They wouldn't suddenly be more or less likely to have covid by playing one game abroad - but they'll be less likely to transmit it in Scotland by not travelling across the country for a month to play games.

4 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Not his biggest fan but you’ve just typed out a lot of random weird shite.

Archived