C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KingKirk said:

Lets be honest rivalry aside they are are a fuckin disgrace as fans. Someone needs to get a fucking grip and start clamping down on this shite. 

If there is fuck all done or said tomorrow by government or police scotland then it will say everything. They should be punished heavily for these past few scenes.

2 in 12 overall and 1 in 5 in the league. They aren't winning fuck all this year with a run like that.

They're now reaching mowbray levels of inconsistency.

As for lennon he can stay as long as he likes and even if he's replaced I don't fear for us. I said it last week after the "protests" but why would any of those players want to play for them? I can't see how that changes after today.

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

2 in 12 overall and 1 in 5 in the league. They aren't winning fuck all this year with a run like that.

As for lennon he can stay as long as he likes and even if he's replaced I don't fear for us. I said it last week after the "protests" but why would any of those players want to play for them? I can't see how that changes after today.

It's worse than Mowbray now bud. Never been as bad since the 50s.

Record breaking Lennon.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

All during a pandemic where the city is still under the highest level of covid rules. Still expect fuck all to be done.

That is what angers me the most mate . The scum are comedy gold , yet the cops are pitiful IMO 

Maybe they have been told to go softly softly from higher up 

It's worse than Mowbray now bud. Never been as bad since the 50s.

Record breaking Lennon.

That's true. My apologies to Mowbray:lol:

I can't believe him, of all the men in the world, is the one that's totally fucking up their season...and Mr Gerrard of course!

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Nah let them riot

I

If there is fuck all done or said tomorrow by government or police scotland then it will say everything. They should be punished heavily for these past few scenes.

If they don't start now by the time 55 comes these cunts will killing anyone that's bear in that area of the east end. 

Over dramatic but things are on a knife edge. 

On 05/12/2020 at 15:18, Siam69 said:

This thread's been immense this past few weeks. 

Love coming in and reading it, has me in stiches.

The creativity is brilliant, unlike the taigs going forward!

Just when i thought the thread couldn't get any better :lol:

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

It’s fucking glorious at the moment

Magic!

The Scotty Arfield video is superb, daughter loves it, running about the place singing away to it, Saturday night and i like the way you move, Scotty Arfield :rangers: 

12 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

2 in 12 and all they have next is a visit from Lille, who have lost once in the league and only 2pts behind PSG. Come Thursday night it could very well be 2 in 13 :mutley:

Archived