C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t concern yourself with today’s result.  Lennon throws everything forward.  They will score heavy against most SPFL opposition but they’ll concede more over the course of the season.  Last year they conceded 20 goals total in the league today they lost 2 against a pish poor Motherwell side.  With their open style they’ll drop points and I fancy us to take them in the head to heads.

Folk giving it the usual pish of "they're shite" because they're drawing 1-1 with Motherwell after 30 minutes away from home, still calling them shite cause they're winning 3-1 away from home and then when people stop calling them shite because they're 5-1 up all of a sudden it's "stop creaming yourself over them" when nobody has said anything of the sort. 

Why don't you remember that we were also dog shite against Kilmarnock last week before claiming the league is won 2 games into the season cause they've not looked that good while scoring 12 goals ffs

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Lets be honest if we had played both and won 12-1 on agg you would be praising us to fuck. Motherwell took points of both of us and home last year! 

We've scored a barrel load since the summer, I'm not in the slightest bit worried. 

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Folk giving it the usual pish of "they're shite" because they're drawing 1-1 with Motherwell after 30 minutes away from home, still calling them shite cause they're winning 3-1 away from home and then when people stop calling them shite because they're 5-1 up all of a sudden it's "stop creaming yourself over them" when nobody has said anything of the sort. 

Why don't you remember that we were also dog shite against Kilmarnock last week before claiming the league is won 2 games into the season cause they've not looked that good while scoring 12 goals ffs

You seem a tad agitated. 

26 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Are cunts just saying their push for the sake of it? 12 goals in 2 games Fucksake we need to hammer teams this season, including they peado cunts.

They looked pish first half, if not for terrible defending and goal keeping Motherwell would have went in 1-0 up.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Scenario A

Team plays 5 games 

Wins 5-0  four times and draws the other 0-0, 13 points

Scenario B

Team plays 5 games

Wins 1-0 five times, 15 points

Team B are the winners

Its points that win leagues. Far too early to even discuss goal difference ffs 

Points mean prizes mate but GD can be the decider 

I’ll take a one goal victory for us in every game we play.......anytime

2 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Noted that brown commits a foul, kicks the ball away, tells the ref to fuck off and Andy Walker didn't say "he just needs to walk away".  The ref shat it btw.

Walsh is right behind colum in the bheastly loving queue

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Caught a wee bit of clyde 1 about half 12 and they were all slaughtering that bongo bongo guy they have signed 

I had just read this headline a few minutes before I read your comment and it made me think TLB is telling porkies again. :happy:

Posted at15:43 BBC Scotland.

celtic manager Lennon backs Bolingoli

celtic manager Neil Lennon praised the "character" of left-back Boli Bolingoli and his team's "outstanding" display after they demolished Motherwell 5-2.

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Not now, packed it in at 3.

But we need to see what the opposition is like.

Cunts are rattling up the GD now

We don’t really “need to” we need to win our games that’s what’s needed.

Archived