C*ltc

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

A party? Makes a change from absolutely nailing the c?nt on social media for leaving them.

god forbid If Forrest or macgregor goes.. they might as well just hire glesga city centre for a weekend for the party of all parties before they all meltdown, because they should be  are bricking it if they 2 go as well. 

Let’s be honest here, he deserves every bit of stick he gets and if it was someone in our team in that position giving I want to be a legend like such and such we’d probably be the same

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Let’s be honest here, he deserves every bit of stick he gets and if it was someone in our team in that position giving I want to be a legend like such and such we’d probably be the same

Mmm... disagree tbf, maybe because it’s the social media storm.

i mind when Rangers supposedly turned down an offer from Barca for Laudrup, then kept him for the 4th season when he eventually went to Chelsea.

i can’t recall everybody hating laudrup, maybe I’m wrong, but I got the impression the club cut back on a promise and he got annoyed.

to me he still produced that year, just not as high as previous years.

do we hate Brian Laudrup?

no. 

Did we at the time?

no. We were gutted he went to Chelsea and not Barca!

10 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Mmm... disagree tbf, maybe because it’s the social media storm.

i mind when Rangers supposedly turned down an offer from Barca for Laudrup, then kept him for the 4th season when he eventually went to Chelsea.

i can’t recall everybody hating laudrup, maybe I’m wrong, but I got the impression the club cut back on a promise and he got annoyed.

to me he still produced that year, just not as high as previous years.

do we hate Brian Laudrup?

no. 

Did we at the time?

no. We were gutted he went to Chelsea and not Barca!

It’s not similar though.

One went through the ranks at the club he supported, had to chance to win and maybe captain a possible 10 in a row, saying he wanted to sign longer contracts etc, and be like McStay and McNeil. 

People hated Souness when he left, people hate and hated Ferguson when he left. 

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s mad how much they love selling their best players. It’s like a trophy or badge of honour to their fans. I’d prefer we kept ours than line directors pockets. 

See stuff like that on twitter a lot that they say Rangers fans are raging coz they're getting good money for their players😂no thanks I'd rather keep my best players.

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s mad how much they love selling their best players. It’s like a trophy or badge of honour to their fans. I’d prefer we kept ours than line directors pockets. 

Lieswell has them well played, When we get our next league flag the penny will surely start to drop. 

2 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

See stuff like that on twitter a lot that they say Rangers fans are raging coz they're getting good money for their players😂no thanks I'd rather keep my best players.

It’s like a cult over there. Totally brainwashed. Brenda had them thinking it was OK to be pumped every European game as long as they ‘played the celtic way’ - whatever the fuck that means. 

2 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

They don't reinvest what they bring in. Look at what they have bought this year. A pile of shite, compare that to what MA and SG have brought in. Its night and day, for a fraction of the price. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s like a cult over there. Totally brainwashed. Brenda had them thinking it was OK to be pumped every European game as long as they ‘played the celtic way’ - whatever the fuck that means. 

Tbf the media helped them with that, mind Taht one journo who claimed his record in Europe was better than Walters and the bigots.

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They don't reinvest what they bring in. Look at what they have bought this year. A pile of shite, compare that to what MA and SG have brought in. Its night and day, for a fraction of the price. 

And they're saying they still need to sell...

Archived