C*ltc

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

the wee pape with the smashed face left his left trailing at the first dive,and was 100% a correct call,and the second was as you said,a coming together with minimal contact.
You can bet if that first claim was against them,you can bet Clancy would have had his windows panned in on Sunday night.

Thank fuck someone seen it like I did mate . So we are now both conspiracy theorists :p:

How any bear can say there first is a pen astounds me , when we have seen twenty of these not given for Rangers . Alfredo alone must be on about 10 over last few years .

It will be the same people saying our next stonewall penalty , wasn't a penalty " lets be honest " they will say

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Thank fuck someone seen it like I did mate . So we are now both conspiracy theorists :p:

How any bear can say there first is a pen astounds me , when we have seen twenty of these not given for Rangers . Alfredo alone must be on about 10 over last few years .

It will be the same people saying our next stonewall penalty , wasn't a penalty " lets be honest " they will say

Both pundits on bbc Scotland 'highlights' agreed ntcham wasn't a sending off :rofl: 
the same 2 cunts that thought Daniel Candies shoulda been sent off for blowing kisses to a cunt who assaulted him while having him in a headlock.
Maybe it's the real reason I watch it,to see how many fuck ups 2 tossers can make.
Why would I believe anything any cunt from the bbc mumbles when trying to be impartial.

7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Both pundits on bbc Scotland 'highlights' agreed ntcham wasn't a sending off :rofl: 
the same 2 cunts that thought Daniel Candies shoulda been sent off for blowing kisses to a cunt who assaulted him while having him in a headlock.
Maybe it's the real reason I watch it,to see how many fuck ups 2 tossers can make.
Why would I believe anything any cunt from the bbc mumbles when trying to be impartial.

The sad thing is mate . It will the same numpties on here that also say he shouldn't have been sent off .

I honestly wonder about what kind of so called fans we have on here .

Some of my other team supporting mates can even see the clear bias in Scotland highlights . it is rhancid in it's favouritism towards the bheasts

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The sad thing is mate . It will the same numpties on here that also say he shouldn't have been sent off .

I honestly wonder about what kind of so called fans we have on here .

Some of my other team supporting mates can even see the clear bias in Scotland highlights . it is rhancid in it's favouritism towards the bheasts

Imagine living your life as a shite bag coward,in fear of criticising a club like them.
Unless that is part of the reason they got the gig in the first place.
Impartial my fuckin arse.
Appeasing fuckin cowardly shitebaggery. 

Well I watched Sportscene last night to see what the fuss was all about. 

I can see where both penalties could have been given. Especially to them but they were not of the stonewall variety. The 2nd one no chance when you watch the replay but the ref could easily have not spotted the ball was away when the players collided. 

As for the red card offence. Ffs what has a tarrier got to do to get a red up here. Compliance officer should also be stepping in, even though a yellow was given if the ref hasn't fully saw what went on then it has to be upgraded to a red card, either that the ref did see it and if he thinks that's only a yellow he needs to go back to ref school. 

With a bit of luck Livi will get a soft pen at the weekend and TLB will have a meltdown 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

I can see where both penalties could have been given. Especially to them but they were not of the stonewall variety. The 2nd one no chance when you watch the replay but the ref could easily have not spotted the ball was away when the players collided. 

As for the red card offence. Ffs what has a tarrier got to do to get a red up here. Compliance officer should also be stepping in, even though a yellow was given if the ref hasn't fully saw what went on then it has to be upgraded to a red card, either that the ref did see it and if he thinks that's only a yellow he needs to go back to ref school. 

With a bit of luck Livi will get a soft pen at the weekend and TLB will have a meltdown 

It doesn’t matter if the ball is away, that’s still a foul and a late tackle.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

The bastards were involved in this shite years ago.
One incident in particular was Gazza brushing off wieghorst and was sent off,which every cunt and their granny stated it was never a sending off.
The tramps take on it was,if you raise your hands,you're off.

that French cunt should be sitting on two reds at least,as I have seen him raise his hands twice,going by the tramps take on it.
Horrible horrible club,who still have larssons book of dives as the club manual.  

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I can read perfectly fine and saying that you “watched the hivs vs bheasts game back” makes it sound very much like you sat down and watched the whole game 🤷🏼‍♂️

Even if I did

who gives a fuck

maybe the sad fuckers that repped your pathetic reply 

Shower of women 

14 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The bastards were involved in this shite years ago.
One incident in particular was Gazza brushing off wieghorst and was sent off,which every cunt and their granny stated it was never a sending off.
The tramps take on it was,if you raise your hands,you're off.

that French cunt should be sitting on two reds at least,as I have seen him raise his hands twice,going by the tramps take on it.
Horrible horrible club,who still have larssons book of dives as the club manual.  

Remember the Gazza red well. He was absolutely strolling the game. Then wieghorst pulls his shirt. Gazza raises both arms as if to say ffs ref. Brushes the cunts face. Red card. 

They should be admitting that it was a red with ntcham. 

I know he's a taig but Tom English described it perfectly. Peado Fc don't want the correct decisions they want all the decisions to go their way. There is nothing fair minded about them, you won't catch one saying that ntcham non red balances out what went against them. This is history to them now. 

If they get another 50/50 going against them in a game that they drop points in the toys will be put the pram 

Archived