C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Just seen the tarriers are away to Livi next weekend after their European game. We're at home to Hamilton. Decent.

Oft, what a place to go after a European game. Let's hope Livi play with the same ferocity as they did against us

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

Oft, what a place to go after a European game. Let's hope Livi play with the same ferocity as they did against us

It's a tough place to go and I could see some more dropped points.

I'd love to see us get ahead of them in the league. That's pressure they haven't faced in some time. 

4 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

He will no doubt get no action either. If the ref sees it and books him there can’t be any retrospective action? Is this still the case? Or different for violent conduct?

Did a Hibs player not get booked against them last season during the game so obviously the ref saw the incident in order to take action but then get it upgraded to a red after the compliance officer seen it? Something like that happened.

3 hours ago, 72barca said:

Approx. 2:50 mark ...

Three moves in ten seconds, a five yard run to barge like a big pussy - still aggressive behaviour, the one second of raised hands - like a big pussy then to cap it all, the 'punch' to the jaw/throat. How the fuck can Clancy see that as a yellow? 

11 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

He will no doubt get no action either. If the ref sees it and books him there can’t be any retrospective action? Is this still the case? Or different for violent conduct?

The ‘get out’ is that the ref can say he didn’t see the ‘whole incident’ - that’s why he gave a yellow. If he had seen the ‘whole incident’ it would have been a red.

2 hours ago, left winger said:

The ‘get out’ is that the ref can say he didn’t see the ‘whole incident’ - that’s why he gave a yellow. If he had seen the ‘whole incident’ it would have been a red.

Only comes into play if the complaince officer decides to review the incident. 

4 hours ago, left winger said:

May be wrong but he's 2 feet away looking right at them when he throws the throat punch, so is that not enough for a straight red?

20 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

May be wrong but he's 2 feet away looking right at them when he throws the throat punch, so is that not enough for a straight red?

Of course it is. It was simply the wrong decision. Howeve, it’s the pretence, or possible pretence, that the whole situation hasn’t been seen that is the get out for the ref and compliance officer.

9 minutes ago, left winger said:

Of course it is. It was simply the wrong decision. Howeve, it’s the pretence, or possible pretence, that the whole situation hasn’t been seen that is the get out for the ref and compliance officer.

The only footage I've seen of it as the angle that's over Clancy's shoulder, which unless depth of field is at play, looks like he's standing close enough to touch both players when Ncham throws the punch/slap.

celtic player throws a punch at an opposition player, Hibs manager fumes about how it should have been a red, yet I don't see a photo with the incident? Where's the barrage of multi-angle GIFs, screenshots, high-res photos and artistic renderings that we're inundated with when it's something the media want to mump about regarding us?

Maybe Hollicom's remit includes buying up exlusivity on photos for stuff like this 🙂

57 minutes ago, frenv said:

celtic player throws a punch at an opposition player, Hibs manager fumes about how it should have been a red, yet I don't see a photo with the incident? Where's the barrage of multi-angle GIFs, screenshots, high-res photos and artistic renderings that we're inundated with when it's something the media want to mump about regarding us?

Maybe Hollicom's remit includes buying up exlusivity on photos for stuff like this 🙂

Do they have a wee cupboard to store them in too?.. . The Cullen Collection? 

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

The only footage I've seen of it as the angle that's over Clancy's shoulder, which unless depth of field is at play, looks like he's standing close enough to touch both players when Ncham throws the punch/slap.

Video unavailable now, strange eh?

2 hours ago, frenv said:

I'm sure sport scene will be calling for reviews from the complaince officer 😂😂

Archived