C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Agreed, but nothing wrong happened with the Forrest thing. They got a free kick which was the right decision

The handling of it was poor. It was all a little confusing. And whilst it was a foul on Forrest, prior to that Middleton didn't foul Bauer. The ref pretty much got everything wrong.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Agreed, but nothing wrong happened with the Forrest thing. They got a free kick which was the right decision

But poorly communicated by the ref, leading Hibs to think the ball was coming back to them

20 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Tarriers supporters association writing to the SFA :lol:

https://twitter.com/celtic_now/status/1178650610125680641?s=19

Written in green crayola by cloven hoof - how very clever 🙄 I honestly believe #55 will be the death of the deranged lunatic:

Brilliant reply from @TheLawMan  

17 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Written in green crayola by cloven hoof - how very clever 🙄 I honestly believe #55 will be the death of the deranged lunatic:

Brilliant reply from @TheLawMan  

They don't care for facts. Just get enough lies out there often enough to become facts 

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’re as daft as the ones complaining about our penalties mate, all definitely penalties

in your apologetic little opinion . I swear you would probably say the bheasts weren't guilty of child abuse

You an odd little guy

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

in your apologetic little opinion . I swear you would probably say the bheasts weren't guilty of child abuse

You an odd little guy

They were penalties, but Ntcham should have been off and their free kick before the goal was a farce. 

The fact that they were pens just makes it better. 

14 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That cheating little bastard dived at the first and the second was more a coming together

the wee pape with the smashed face left his left trailing at the first dive,and was 100% a correct call,and the second was as you said,a coming together with minimal contact.
You can bet if that first claim was against them,you can bet Clancy would have had his windows panned in on Sunday night.

Archived