C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Not sure if this has been posted, but just spotted it from a retweet :lol:

How sad an existence to be offended by a biscuit wrapper. It’d be a fucking bore going into her biscuit tin it’d just be full of mint viscounts. 

1 hour ago, don logan said:

Maybe in the twilight of his career but he's EPL bound now and will earn way beyond what they can offer, from Villa or other interested parties. They missed the boat last summer, big time.

He'll end up back up the road, it's his level.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

One thing we'll soon notice is that a lot of players that rodgers managed to convince to stay or convince to join etc will quickly turn against lennon and his shouting and bawling attitude to the players 

Rodgers had a way with the current tarrier squad, lennon will not recreate that way and i can see divisions within the dressing room appear, 

I agree with that but, honestly, rule them out at your own peril. He’s an absolute lunatic but he was one game away from beating Walter to the league in his first full season in management and then clawed back a 15 point gap and even went 2 points in front before it even went tits up for us the season after. 

I also don’t believe they aren’t spending money, it’ll be an eye opener if they don’t (civil suits etc), because that squad is desperately needing it. 

Must take care of ourselves first and foremost. We’re still way behind them. 

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I think you're right here mate. 

We got a glimpse of that already with their january loans. Lennon seemed to bomb them out as soon as he took over. 

A couple of early season losses and I can see that dressing room breaking down quickly under his management. 

If we can keep up our recent Ibrox form against them, there will be an excellent chance to put them under early pressure, with us being at home against them first next season.

11 hours ago, King Jela said:

I agree with that but, honestly, rule them out at your own peril. He’s an absolute lunatic but he was one game away from beating Walter to the league in his first full season in management and then clawed back a 15 point gap and even went 2 points in front before it even went tits up for us the season after. 

I also don’t believe they aren’t spending money, it’ll be an eye opener if they don’t (civil suits etc), because that squad is desperately needing it. 

Must take care of ourselves first and foremost. We’re still way behind them. 

Never write them off, however it was his team that nearly beat walters, this isnt his team, it deilas and rodgers, two managers who molly cuddle their players by the sounds of things

Lennon is wee rat, he'll cause divisions in that dressing room

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Watch a campaign to make the first fixture against them to be randomised from now. Similar to the out of the blue guard of honour crap

I wouldn’t put it past them, mate!

A feral shower.

celtic fans have been blasted for leaving a section of Glasgow in a “disgusting” state following treble treble celebrations.

Despite an open-top parade to celebrate the Hoops’ victory being cancelled on Saturday amid safety fears, hundreds still poured out onto Saltmarket, High Street, Trongate and Gallowgate to party.

Now, Evening Times readers and environmental charity Keep Scotland Beautiful have hit out at the piles of bottles, cans, plastic bags and other debris left strewn across the streets.

One reader wrote on our social media: “Look at all the mess they made all the rubbish shocking.”

Another added: “The mess they left they streets in - never heard of a bin?!!??”

“Mess of streets and I say that about any team fans the mess is terrible,” was another comment.

“The mess left behind is disgusting,” added another.

One reader wrote: “Disgusting mess they have left to clean up.” Another reader replied: “You beat me to it. I was in town on Saturday night to pick my daughter up from work and the mess in Saltmarket was awful.”

Paul Wallace, operations manager at Keep Scotland Beautiful, told the Evening Times the mess was “not acceptable.”

IN PICTURES: celtic fans party on Gallowgate in Treble Treble celebrations

He said: “Everyone wants to have a good time and celebrate but, sadly, this is all too typical across Scotland after public events – and it is not acceptable.

“We all have a responsibility to act differently, not drop litter, and to use the bins when they are available.

“We are already bringing local authorities, businesses and communities together to tackle litter levels across Scotland. However, they alone cannot solve this problem.

“We all need to work together to deliver the level of behaviour change required so we don’t drown in a sea of disregarded rubbish.”

Glasgow City Council says on its website that it “delivers a zero-tolerance approach to littering,” adding that an £80 penalty is applied “in line with the Scottish Government's national guidance.”

The local authority also says it provides a 24-hour street cleansing and litter service, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Allowing the public to report litter, the local authority adds: “Litter is unsightly and potentially dangerous. It creates unnecessary work for our teams who are responsible for litter clearance throughout the city.”

A spokesman for the council told us “there is no excuse for dropping litter.”

He added: “Everyone has the responsibility to dispose of their rubbish in the right way at all times.

“People are required to put their rubbish in a bin and should keep their waste with them until they can find a bin they can use.

“It is a constant source of disappointment and frustration that there are people in Glasgow who use the streets as their own personal litter bin.”

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17667881.celtic-fans-blasted-for-leaving-glasgow-in-disgusting-state-following-treble-treble-street-party/

6 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

A feral shower.

celtic fans have been blasted for leaving a section of Glasgow in a “disgusting” state following treble treble celebrations.

Despite an open-top parade to celebrate the Hoops’ victory being cancelled on Saturday amid safety fears, hundreds still poured out onto Saltmarket, High Street, Trongate and Gallowgate to party.

Now, Evening Times readers and environmental charity Keep Scotland Beautiful have hit out at the piles of bottles, cans, plastic bags and other debris left strewn across the streets.

One reader wrote on our social media: “Look at all the mess they made all the rubbish shocking.”

Another added: “The mess they left they streets in - never heard of a bin?!!??”

“Mess of streets and I say that about any team fans the mess is terrible,” was another comment.

“The mess left behind is disgusting,” added another.

One reader wrote: “Disgusting mess they have left to clean up.” Another reader replied: “You beat me to it. I was in town on Saturday night to pick my daughter up from work and the mess in Saltmarket was awful.”

Paul Wallace, operations manager at Keep Scotland Beautiful, told the Evening Times the mess was “not acceptable.”

IN PICTURES: celtic fans party on Gallowgate in Treble Treble celebrations

He said: “Everyone wants to have a good time and celebrate but, sadly, this is all too typical across Scotland after public events – and it is not acceptable.

“We all have a responsibility to act differently, not drop litter, and to use the bins when they are available.

“We are already bringing local authorities, businesses and communities together to tackle litter levels across Scotland. However, they alone cannot solve this problem.

“We all need to work together to deliver the level of behaviour change required so we don’t drown in a sea of disregarded rubbish.”

Glasgow City Council says on its website that it “delivers a zero-tolerance approach to littering,” adding that an £80 penalty is applied “in line with the Scottish Government's national guidance.”

The local authority also says it provides a 24-hour street cleansing and litter service, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Allowing the public to report litter, the local authority adds: “Litter is unsightly and potentially dangerous. It creates unnecessary work for our teams who are responsible for litter clearance throughout the city.”

A spokesman for the council told us “there is no excuse for dropping litter.”

He added: “Everyone has the responsibility to dispose of their rubbish in the right way at all times.

“People are required to put their rubbish in a bin and should keep their waste with them until they can find a bin they can use.

“It is a constant source of disappointment and frustration that there are people in Glasgow who use the streets as their own personal litter bin.”

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17667881.celtic-fans-blasted-for-leaving-glasgow-in-disgusting-state-following-treble-treble-street-party/

It's actually a bit of a whitewash article, that. If you look at most people's complaints, it's about throwing bottles, fighting, smashing windows, assaults and stabbings and generally sellic fans behaving in an intimidating way. 

This 'litter' thing is the least of it, and it's almost like the ET are trying to look like they're covering the disorder without having to mention the worst of it, the genuinely bad stuff that was going on.

52 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's actually a bit of a whitewash article, that. If you look at most people's complaints, it's about throwing bottles, fighting, smashing windows, assaults and stabbings and generally sellic fans behaving in an intimidating way. 

This 'litter' thing is the least of it, and it's almost like the ET are trying to look like they're covering the disorder without having to mention the worst of it, the genuinely bad stuff that was going on.

It's no like the mheejah to stoop to that kind of deflective skullduggery ? Bp9 says you are paranoid by the way.

55 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Watched one of the recordings, the one with the bams on the back of a truck, some of the polis were shittin themselves.

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

It's no like the mheejah to stoop to that kind of deflective skullduggery ? Bp9 says you are paranoid by the way.

I'm sure I'll live.

41 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Every man and their dug knew this would happen .a prime case of the taig run council making decisions to suit their own kind .

When we win our next title .hopefully in 11 months there is absolutely no chance they will allow a bus parade .And Saturdays nonsense will be used as an excuse .

Not to mention bus parades have never been allowed before 

Archived