C*ltc

4 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

I think it's great they have Lennon , but I never saw it coming .

This is the guy that will represent the scum in hundreds of interviews on TV and radio . A bitter bigot who's antics have caused untold trouble in Scotland .

A guy that threatens women with knives . A serial adulterer .

And out of all the people they could get they've gone back and signed the Lurgan Bigot as the face of the scum .

You couldny make this up 😀

At a time like this as well. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

Ban all taig parades.

Because of all the shite that went on we have absolutely no chance of getting the chance of having the same opportunity in the future .

And I totally believe those who allowed this to happen knew there would be disorder .

6 hours ago, RZA83 said:

IMG_20190526_150225.jpg

I don’t think the players were ever told that Rafa was getting the job, and I don’t think he turned it down because of child abuse. 

Domestically this season they averaged 2.5 goals a game before he arrived and only drew a blank once every 8 games, in the 14 games under Lennon they're averaging 1.4 goals per game and drawing a blank ever 3.5 games. Even in their cup final on Saturday they only registered 2 shots on target the entire game and it took a penalty from a dive to get them over the line against a woeful half strength hearts team. Rangers must get this summer spot on, we will never have a better chance.

Edit: also just seen Lawwell in the papers this morning insisting that celtic aren't in need of any major rebuilt and that the the squad is fine.

27 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Lennon wants to offer Lustig a new deal and says the Champions League doesn’t matter and Lawwell saying they don’t need a major squad overhaul 😂😂 

We really need to get it right this summer. 

I can't decide if lawell and co are arrogant enough to think the sqaud is fine or he knows funds won't be available. 

Either way it sounds already like they won't be investing in their sqaud this summer. 

It's a golden opportunity to finally knock them down. Gerrard and Allen get the recruitment spot on and we'll be the ones celebrating next season. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I can't decide if lawell and co are arrogant enough to think the sqaud is fine or he knows funds won't be available. 

Either way it sounds already like they won't be investing in their sqaud this summer. 

It's a golden opportunity to finally knock them down. Gerrard and Allen get the recruitment spot on and we'll be the ones celebrating next season. 

It does seem that for all their bragging about having millions they are loathed to spend money, Lennon will come cheap and now Liewell saying there is no need to rebuild.

Either they are being over arrogant thinking the opposition are irrelevant, they don’t care about Europe or they are keeping money for something else.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

You know as well as I do that lawell is full of bluster. Hes the only one in the country that doesn't think that squad needs freshened up. They have staggered over the line and won't win anything next year with that line up. 

I heard a few weeks ago that he wants 10m trimmed from the wage bill. He also was meant to want TLB in while fritzel wanted a bigger name. 

TLB gets the job now watch one or 2 leave too. The wage bill won't go down if they recruit big players. 

Apart from the first game against them. Where we had just come back from Ufa we showed we are the far hungrier team. If we can keep our team together we can easily win the league next year and if we can boost it with a couple that go into the first 11 we win at a canter. 

Their shameful party at the weekend I'm actually not that fussed about. They made a cunt of themselves and I'm very confident they won't be celebrating again for a good while 

9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It does seem that for all their bragging about having millions they are loathed to spend money, Lennon will come cheap and now Liewell saying there is no need to rebuild.

Either they are being over arrogant thinking the opposition are irrelevant, they don’t care about Europe or they are keeping money for something else.

They brag about large bank balances. These balances are always published at key times of the season. When they are pretty full but what they don't brag about is every month chunks of that balance need to be used for their huge running costs as there isn't a lot of fresh money coming in afterwards. 

A season without CL cash and a player sale then they are very quickly in debt. 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

They brag about large bank balances. These balances are always published at key times of the season. When they are pretty full but what they don't brag about is every month chunks of that balance need to be used for their huge running costs as there isn't a lot of fresh money coming in afterwards. 

A season without CL cash and a player sale then they are very quickly in debt. 

Dave King was ridiculed for his house of cards statement because they were all deluded and mesmerised by what Rodgers had them achieving so they didn’t want to know they just seen headlines as fact and thought they had endless oil fields of cash but now it looks like it’s coming down quicker than Kevin Spacey’s career and the fact they didn’t see it coming makes it even sweeter. I always knew they would be the architects of their own downfall they’re literally so up themselves they can’t read between the lines. Unless it’s about our finances of course then they all of a sudden become accountants. 

Their teams been shite since new year , bad ju ju going about . They were playing shite before the bigot appeared . . There might be a couple of good showings to come before the bigot kachs his own doorstep and he loses the dressing room again . Him and myalby can always hang about jintys trying to shag random birds till he gets the boot .

Tims fucked it big style with McGinn. He's been excellent in the playoff final.

Would gave been a 100% upgrade on Lego, and with time on his side.

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Tims fucked it big style with McGinn. He's been excellent in the playoff final.

Would gave been a 100% upgrade on Lego, and with time on his side.

I’ve had a suspicion for a while the McGinn transfer was nothing to do with cash I don’t think Lawell wanted him near the club because of who his granda is and his involvement within the boys club. They’ll want everyone even remotely involved in the situation as far away from the club as possible that includes relatives neighbours and the milkman imo they know no bounds in trying to make this go away. 

Archived