C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, beararse said:

I did the same. Highly recommend it.

The news breaks on page 197 for anyone wanting to cheer themselves up this morning.

Fair to say they are beelin’

What have I missed mate? . Total shut down for me after final whistle yesterday

This and all the serious faces amongst the board after the final whistle yesterday . Tells me something is going down

Don't even think that cunt Rodney stewart  was there yesterday . He loves appearing for the bigger games

They’re getting quite good at the burying bad news thing, the scum are raging at the timing of this announcement.   McGuire’s comment “worst kind of PR low cunning” also applies here.

Basically treating cellic fans with the same contempt as they are treating the victims of their crimes, - shows what they actually think of their own tbh.  

13 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Their manky parade was abandoned :lol:

Probably fighting amongst themselves 

Fuckin mess of a club when their own support mess up their parade.

How far did it get before they had to abandon it, mate?

The Toulouse Criminal Court pronounced this Tuesday on the case of Odsonne Edouard. Judged for shooting with an airgun on passing, from his car, in the streets of Toulouse, the young 19-year-old striker was sentenced to four months in prison suspended and 6,000 euros fine. A man had been hit in the ear and the player on loan from PSG was identified by surveillance cameras. In custody, Odsonne Edouard first acknowledged the facts before retracting at his trial last month. He had accused his teammate Mathieu Cafaro, presumed present with him at the time of the facts. What the latter denied in court, after having acknowledged his responsibility at a meeting with the leaders of the TFC, who then dismissed him. Last week, the young midfielder also bounced away from Toulouse by signing in Reims.

2 hours ago, Siam69 said:

FB_IMG_1558863549281.jpg

Most of what is said is correct which makes it all the more amusing. Even the thick, unwashed beggars know it’s a piss poor appointment that will hopefully see their demise.

Archived