C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Just seen pictures of Griffiths on the open top bus, surely he should be keeping his head down and trying to get back in the team rather than celebrating on the bus with a few beers? Also, what has he even done this season? Almost as bad a John Terry going full kit to lift the Champions League for Chelsea when he was suspended.Ā 

He'll be the fenian talisman for they bastards next season. The fucking epitome of they scumbagĀ cunts.

I can see their starting eleven being the most rabid it's been for fucking years under. Hayes, Tierney, Griffiths, Brown, Bain, Forrest, Mcgregor, Christie probably in and out of the team as well. Horrible bunch of fenian bastards.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

He'll be the fenian talisman for they bastards next season. The fucking epitome of they scumbagĀ cunts.

I can see their starting eleven being the most rabid it's been for fucking years under. Hayes, Tierney, Griffiths, Brown, Bain, Forrest, Mcgregor, Christie probably in and out of the team as well. Horrible bunch of fenian bastards.

So much sweeter the victories will be with that bunch involved .

i am not usually one to go reading their forums but had a wee gander today.

they were so adamant that benitez or mourinho would be their next manager. as much as i hate Lawwell the squinty eyed cunt of a bastard he trolled them fucking good. win the treble treble and announce Lennon has been offered the job.Ā šŸ˜‚

they are fucking hurting so bad. Gerrard needs to win us #55 next season. the bastards are there for the taking.Ā 

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

i am not usually one to go reading their forums but had a wee gander today.

they were so adamant that benitez or mourinho would be their next manager. as much as i hate Lawwell the squinty eyed cunt of a bastard he trolled them fucking good. win the treble treble and announce Lennon has been offered the job.Ā šŸ˜‚

they are fucking hurting so bad. Gerrard needs to win us #55 next season. the bastards are there for the taking.Ā 

There is a word for the ones who thought Mourinho or Benitez was coming - Delusional!!

Lennon was always getting the job and it's hilarious they didn't see it coming.Ā 

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Lennon was always getting the job and it's hilarious they didn't see it coming.Ā 

I think it's great they have Lennon , but I never saw it coming .

This is the guy that will represent the scum in hundreds of interviews on TV and radio . A bitter bigot who's antics have caused untold trouble in Scotland .

A guy that threatens women with knives . A serial adulterer .

And out of all the people they could get they've gone back and signed the Lurgan Bigot as the face of the scum .

You couldny make this upĀ šŸ˜€

Archived