C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The bheasts media place men and fans stating that Steven Fletcher will be a good signing.

FFS bhoys keep that kind of thing going please 😂😂😂😂😂

Barry Fry coming out saying Toney wanted to join them but they couldn't afford to pay the same transfer fee as Brentford. Also missing out on Ajeti due to unable to pay the fee for the loan.

Fucking glorious.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Barry Fry coming out saying Toney wanted to join them but they couldn't afford to pay the same transfer fee as Brentford. Also missing out on Ajeti due to unable to pay the fee for the loan.

Fucking glorious.

Brentford where only going to buy him if they won promotion. Not sure but the fee they want for him is fucking ridiculous man.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fucking glorious.

What else could the “cash rich” wankers be doing with their money?

Saving it up for other more important things? 

Tick tock 👍

Just now, TheJacketRFC said:

Brentford where only going to buy him if they won promotion. Not sure but the fee they want for him is fucking ridiculous man.

If they want the man they would pay the money. What happened to the millions in the bank? :pipe:

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

What else could the “cash rich” wankers be doing with their money?

Saving it up for other more important things? 

Tick tock 👍

The whole cash rich in the bank is a front. Their wage bill is dragging them down and lack of champions league income over a few seasons has buckled them.

Just thought i would post this here. And by the way i am not surprised in what i am going to post haha.

Every time celtic sign someone i can honestly say hand on heart that i do not really blink an eyelid. 

Soon as Rangers sign someone they act like fucking obsessed rapists man, They get into utter panic mode and comment everywhere they dig deep on the players past and stats, they turn into fucking accountants, they phone clyde 1 ssb, they start questioning there own club and why are they not signing players. 

They really are a special fucking breed man since yesterday they have been in utter shock and horror over the fact we spent just under £10 mill. Football in this country has got really fucking petty man. It has got so bad that fans argue over stats and a players value. I would much prefer to change all that and go back to the days of fierce sectarianism but they are to many snow flakes these days. 

The cunt Sutton thinks hes French Eddys replacement. Tarriers think he is off south shortly.

I really hope he is off, as funny as it would be if Fletcher was his direct replacement I think they’ll sign either Toney or Ajeti, both of which wouldn’t really worry me either tbh.

The cunt Sutton thinks hes French Eddys replacement. Tarriers think he is off south shortly.

They'll get a chunk of cash for him surely. Paid what £9m for him, probably a sell on % for his previous club somewhere in there too.  Hopefully it will be to plug the gap of CL money.

Just now, chris182 said:

They'll get a chunk of cash for him surely. Paid what £9m for him, probably a sell on % for his previous club somewhere in there too.  Hopefully it will be to plug the gap of CL money.

That's just what it will do. Plug the gap on previous years. Like the Tierney money. Lawwell is penny pinching for the first time in years. Hardly a coincidence.

2 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I really hope he is off, as funny as it would be if Fletcher was his direct replacement I think they’ll sign either Toney or Ajeti, both of which wouldn’t really worry me either tbh.

Toney is off to Brentford. Ajeti is out their price range for a loan. Times are tough are Torbett Towers.

4 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Is Toney to Brentford done? I’d imagine they’ll be selling Watkins soon then.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Its being reported as so.

If Toney gets to choose where he will go he will pick celtic due to European football and obv a shot of the boys club.

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

That's just what it will do. Plug the gap on previous years. Like the Tierney money. Lawwell is penny pinching for the first time in years. Hardly a coincidence.

Seeing us spending has send them into a frenzy. 

Imagine if Edouard is sold. They'll be going nuclear 🤣

6 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

If Toney gets to choose where he will go he will pick celtic due to European football and obv a shot of the boys club.

Tarriers can't afford the transfer fee so unlucky for him he doesn't have them as a choice....

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Seeing us spending has send them into a frenzy. 

Imagine if Edouard is sold. They'll be going nuclear 🤣

Especially if that whopping big 30% sell on fee to PSG and 20% to him is true. They'll be getting next to nothing.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Especially if that whopping big 30% sell on fee to PSG and 20% to him is true. They'll be getting next to nothing.

Haven't seen this but surely not?

No way they would sign a player for £9m where they agree to also give away half the future sale. Is there any source for this?

Archived