C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Four tap-ins and a sclaf against the worst team in the league who didn't park the bus but should have. Let's judge them again when they have had a couple of tricky away games to contend with.

These are the team's we slip up against.

28 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Four tap-ins and a sclaf against the worst team in the league who didn't park the bus but should have. Let's judge them again when they have had a couple of tricky away games to contend with.

That’s a huge difference there isn’t the same effort in bus parking when teams play themΒ 

31 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It's made look easier to play against by them more though.

Took a few goes to understand what you said ,But I defo don’t agree with that ,teams don’t set up like they do against us against anybody else ,Even the tarriers parked the bus in the first league game at Ibrox last yearΒ 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Took a few goes to understand what you said ,But I defo don’t agree with that ,teams don’t set up like they do against us against anybody else ,Even the tarriers parked the bus in the first league game at Ibrox last yearΒ 

i find it very hard to believe eg Killie come to ibrox and sit in and go to parkheed and have a go , they are a lot more positive and mobile middle to frontΒ than us so probably more space is created so the set up looks different , teams sat in against us before this pedestrian football began and we were going through them at will , need to get back to that prontoΒ 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Not everybody plays the same way that we do, therefore they adapt.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

i find it very hard to believe eg Killie come to ibrox and sit in and go to parkheed and have a go , they are a lot more positive and mobile middle to frontΒ than us so probably more space is created so the set up looks different , teams sat in against us before this pedestrian football began and we were going through them at will , need to get back to that prontoΒ 

At 4-1 Hamilton went 2 up top today.....aye the game was done but fuck me that philosophy is min bogglingΒ 

We will continue to struggle against 10 men behind the ball more than they will from what I witnessed last week against Coventry and yesterday against the sheep...tempo is everything in this scenarioΒ 

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

At 4-1 Hamilton went 2 up top today.....aye the game was done but fuck me that philosophy is min bogglingΒ 

We will continue to struggle against 10 men behind the ball more than they will from what I witnessed last week against Coventry and yesterday against the sheep...tempo is everything in this scenarioΒ 

100 % mate πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

13 hours ago, MVRanger said:

Don't worry, Peter's fixture list has got that one covered.Β 

Over the first 3 rounds of fixtures before the split they have 5 "tricky" away games to last years top six teams and during the same period we haveΒ  10 as we play them away twice as opposed them only going away once.

This also gives them an advantage if the league is called before the split again .

54 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Don't worry, Peter's fixture list has got that one covered.Β 

Over the first 3 rounds of fixtures before the split they have 5 "tricky" away games to last years top six teams and during the same period we haveΒ  10 as we play them away twice as opposed them only going away once.

This also gives them an advantage if the league is called before the split again .

I did not realise that...

So, the super-duper random fixture selector programme that cannot be engineered to make certain things happen (like the first game against them as far into the future as possible so they can get their fans in) has managed to give us 10 away games to last seasons top six, as opposed to them getting 5?Β  Obviously this increases the chances of us dropping points over them before we get to the split....and also helps just in case we have a second spike....

Of course, I'll be paranoid to think the super-duper random fixture selector programme has had a wee bit of assistance to get the fixtures right....

7 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

So, the super-duper random fixture selector programme that cannot be engineered to make certain things happen (like the first game against them as far into the future as possible so they can get their fans in) has managed to give us 10 away games to last seasons top six, as opposed to them getting 5?Β  Obviously this increases the chances of us dropping points over them before we get to the split....and also helps just in case we have a second spike....

Of course, I'll be paranoid to think the super-duper random fixture selector programme has had a wee bit of assistance to get the fixtures right....

Does the SPFL yearly financial reports give a breakdown of their software costs and list who the producer/maintainer is of this custom super-duper random fixture selector programme?

Just wondering how much Peter charges them to be hunched over Excel for a couple of hours whilst he fills in the spreadsheet for them...

7 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Assuming the top six are the same as last year then post split we would be due 5 home games and they would be due 5 away games but that's not going to happen.

In order to maintain each team having 19 home and 19 away games we will be sent away for a third time to two of those teams ( Aberdeen & Hibs?) and they will be at home for a third time to two of them. (Aberdeen & Hibs?).

All perfectly random of course.

Β 

6 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Assuming the top six are the same as last year then post split we would be due 5 home games and they would be due 5 away games but that's not going to happen.

In order to maintain each team having 19 home and 19 away games we will be sent away for a third time to two of those teams ( Aberdeen & Hibs?) and they will be at home for a third time to two of them. (Aberdeen & Hibs?).

All perfectly random of course.

Β 

I gave you a like, but it's really no-likey.

Archived