Doncaster Speaks About 'Null & Void' - Keith Jackson Twists..

MacBoyd

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Why is this thread still going? Admin asleep at the wheel again?

C'mon guys, shut it down and stop this carry on. 

Why? Jason Leitch is at it as well now.

This is a go to place for bears to discuss an issue which is on everyone's fears/thoughts. All the scaremongering that's being portrayed by the media can be scary for a lot of Rangers fans so this topic may be somewhere for them to come and get a bit of perspective from an agenda not driven by the Fenian.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Why is this thread still going? Admin asleep at the wheel again?

C'mon guys, shut it down and stop this carry on. 

Because it is the topic of the moment. Even Gerrard just replied to Doncaster's comments by saying the league must finish.

I know Jackson has sensationalized it but why is there always a rush to shut down threads?

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Why? Jason Leitch is at it as well now.

This is a go to place for bears to discuss an issue which is on everyone's fears/thoughts. All the scaremongering that's being portrayed by the media can be scary for a lot of Rangers fans so this topic may be somewhere for them to come and get a bit of perspective from an agenda not driven by the Fenian.

He says elite sportsmen have done well but they have to be cautious, what exactly do you think he’s at? 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

He says elite sportsmen have done well but they have to be cautious, what exactly do you think he’s at? 

He's talking about it. That's all. It's actually quite misinterpreted (deliberately) by sky sports. However my point stands, it's a big topic/issue and this is a place where bears can get the views of people who are not agenda driven against Rangers.

No need for it to be taken down.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Leitch now saying it peddled by Sky sports. Anyone underestimating Lawwells influence in the media and football in this country is mental. 

This is the route they were always going to go down so hopefully we continue to win and get it wrapped up asap

This is the  one and ONLY route they can go and I'm sure they will take it.

The fact we have the Daily Rebel publishing it,  Doncaster spouting it, Sky reporting on  it and Jason Leitch is mentioning it , shows this is gathering momentum.

Its got Lawell corrupt,  festered dabs all over it.....

AT THEIR FU**ING PERIL !!!!!

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

My view is that, since football started, a competition unfinished is abandoned and played later or cancelled completely. You know this to be the case.

However, last season, a corrupt, alternative solution was plucked from nowhere purely for the benefit of one team. The clubs were offered a wide choice “take it or we’ll withhold your own money and watch you die” and opted to survive, even if it meant eating shit.

Liewell got his way, Doncaster got his way, the precedent was set, the die was cast.

Fine.

They never thought that this solution would favour anyone else, let alone their greatest enemies, a year later.

Too fucking bad.

Please don’t ask me to explain this again.

A lot of words without answering what was asked.

Are you still as insistent that Null and Void is the only solution and anything else is corruption?

34 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

The fact we have the Daily Rebel publishing it,  Doncaster spouting it, Sky reporting on  it and Jason Leitch is mentioning it , shows this is gathering momentum.

Jason Leitch is not saying anything about Null and Void ffs.

37 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Only place it’s gathering momentum is on this forum because people like yourself seem to be going by headlines rather than watch the related videos or read the articles 

"Hi Neil, it's the National Clinical Director here. I don't have anything to do with sporting administration and how a member organisation determines its procedural outcomes but Peter Lawwell has instructed me to tell you, completely ultra vires to my position, that the SPFL Premiership is to be declared by you as null and void and the member clubs will vote to confirm this potentially plunging 25% of them into administration.”

Archived