Doncaster Speaks About 'Null & Void' - Keith Jackson Twists..

MacBoyd

Just now, The Dude said:

So you are no longer adamant adamant anything other than null and void is an affront to football and should be investigated at the highest echelons? 

Don't start mate you can surely agree with the guy that a precedent was set last year? For what it's worth im still not keen on ppg at all but they were given it on that basis last year so it should be the same if needed.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Don't start mate you can surely agree with the guy that a precedent was set last year? For what it's worth im still not keen on ppg at all but they were given it on that basis last year so it should be the same if needed.

The precedent was it going to clubs. That's what will happen again, it'll end up PPG if the season was to be Halted (it won't). 

Just now, The Dude said:

The precedent was it going to clubs. That's what will happen again, it'll end up PPG if the season was to be Halted (it won't). 

But the only option was ppg to get their money, why should that change?

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Leitch just said the league might not be finished. 

Anyone dismissing this as nonsense is a fool. I'm disappointed Gerrard hasn't spoke yet once the Lurgan bigot does we are behind the narrative again.

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Leitch now saying it peddled by Sky sports. Anyone underestimating Lawwells influence in the media and football in this country is mental. 

This is the route they were always going to go down so hopefully we continue to win and get it wrapped up asap

Lawwell wont want Null and Void.

This thread needs locked an absolute shambles.

The season is not going to get null and void it may get postponed for a couple of weeks at the worst but will be finished.

The fact that the story is coming from the Record and Sun and no other outlet says it all. It’s headlines to make people on social media bite and it is actually working.

Dodgy headlines aren’t even relevant to the stories.

50 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So you are no longer adamant adamant anything other than null and void is an affront to football and should be investigated at the highest echelons? 

My view is that, since football started, a competition unfinished is abandoned and played later or cancelled completely. You know this to be the case.

However, last season, a corrupt, alternative solution was plucked from nowhere purely for the benefit of one team. The clubs were offered a wide choice “take it or we’ll withhold your own money and watch you die” and opted to survive, even if it meant eating shit.

Liewell got his way, Doncaster got his way, the precedent was set, the die was cast.

Fine.

They never thought that this solution would favour anyone else, let alone their greatest enemies, a year later.

Too fucking bad.

Please don’t ask me to explain this again.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Leitch now saying it peddled by Sky sports. Anyone underestimating Lawwells influence in the media and football in this country is mental. 

This is the route they were always going to go down so hopefully we continue to win and get it wrapped up asap

Lawwell = Emperor Palpatine confirmed.

power.gif

6 minutes ago, ps95v7 said:

Don't see anything here that's changed, we all have to be cautious not just elite sports people, these guys are getting tested twice a week as far as I know, I know plenty of people who are working and have never been tested, maybe he should be looking at the conditions the average persons working under, and if the Premierships in danger ( bearing in mind the testing ) the full  country could be in lockdown - don't think him or wee Nippy would want that

1 hour ago, OceanRain said:

The number of people taking this bait is, quite frankly, fucking embarrassing.

Aye it’s done exactly what it was intended.

Few of my mates have been talking about it all day as if it’s an actual option. 🙈

Archived