55 celebrations

Junior Soprano

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im still not getting too excited about it as we have fallen apart the last couple of years but this season we are like a juggernaut we just keep getting the results and long may it continue. The mentality has definitely changed and the squad is getting better and better so at the end of this month i will start to allow myself to get excited. 

15 minutes ago, fin8577 said:

Im still not getting too excited about it as we have fallen apart the last couple of years but this season we are like a juggernaut we just keep getting the results and long may it continue. The mentality has definitely changed and the squad is getting better and better so at the end of this month i will start to allow myself to get excited. 

So basically after Wednesday then?

On 22/01/2021 at 23:54, MisterC said:

To be fair I wasn't suggesting drinking in there but in terms of a stretch of road ideal for a big bouncy of hundreds of bears, from there down to the botanic gardens would be epic :mutley:

At least 20 years since I been in there, I always thought it a rather tarrier haven tbh. I was in for the Scotland v England game in 1999.

On 23/01/2021 at 14:35, Tiger Shaw said:

They cunts had won ten it would have been mass street party’s and the press would be loving it, all one big jolly. ( hi Neil )obviously what ever we do will be reported differently so fuck them all have a ball bears turn Scotland red white and blue.

Spot on, they cunts would be getting a civic reception at The city chambers (of horrors) and free beer in george square, the lockdown would be well and truly forgotten about, they would probably declare loosening of restrictions for a week to appease, and join in with the puddle drinkers, with messages of congratulations from the Scottish government / SNP / SFA / SPFL / FARE / NIL BY MOUTH / VICTIM SUPPORT SCOTLAND  etc etc etc.

So fellow Bears, go with your own Protestant conscience on this one, and celebrate how you see fit 😉😁👍💙

On 22/01/2021 at 22:22, Junior Soprano said:

This is obviously no one for @Terry Hurlock Loyal but where we partying for it. I’m going to Ibrox ten 😂heading to George square 

If am right about us being able to win it at celtic park (should they match our results up to then) then I'm up for following the team from parkhead back to Ibrox (where I'm guessing there's going to be thousands) and hopefully Covid will be down a bit so they can open the doors to let us applaud the team from the stands. After they have physically lifted the trophy out of their trophy room (don't forget the hazmat suit) and brought it back to Ibrox for a presentation.  

I know that last bit is just wishful thinking, I know the trophy gets kept at Hampden with only a replica kept by the clubs. But how good would that be, get lennon to bring it down at present if to Stevie 🤣🤣

On 23/01/2021 at 00:03, Sparkle said:

If we all have fireworks and a predetermined time for letting them off...large areas of Scotland will be invisible from space :lol:

0892F15A-F9CC-4D33-AE80-F772E606D63E.jpeg

In the shape of a HUGE 55. 

Got to be someone on here who works for one of those firework companies that do firework displays??

I am going to put my Rangers top and scarf on and have a day session in Swindon, if restrictions allow, which has a big contingent of celtic fans. Ideally would have liked to come up to Glasgow, book hospitality and watch us win the league but that is not going to be possible I suspect. 

Archived