Ricksen

AGC123

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Went to bannock high and was disgusting the amount of taigs in there and that wasn't the Catholic school.

I was Clyde Valley, strange place... Had Catholics Rangers fans and protestant Tim's. 

Still least it wasn't st aidens 

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Used to have a band when I was a teenager called "the fearless pigeons" (TFP) and never changed ma email. Was a bastard when taigs did your job interview.

I had a band called Jiggin on Irvine Welsh's grave. It wis just a joke though,nothing to get offended about.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Went to bannock high and was disgusting the amount of taigs in there and that wasn't the Catholic school.

Brannock? I only went to the visit knowing I wouldn't be going., But I went about with a few older guys, and never heard anything like this. This was about 1991, and I was 10/11 so fuck knows mate. :UK:

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Only time I got near there was the rat pack and commercial. Commercial was a dive but a cracking night.

Commercial has been a source of some good nights for me, full of absolute bangers right enough. 

Mind you was better than seeing a burd get glassed in Gergio Brown's back in the day. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Commercial has been a source of some good nights for me, full of absolute bangers right enough. 

Mind you was better than seeing a burd get glassed in Gergio Brown's back in the day. 

Fuck that's right...Wishaw had a jazz bar 🤣

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

See to be serious, is Fernando's wife really struggling for money while the man's estate is sorted out?

Would chuck in a couple of quid to help. 15 months or so seems like a hell of a time to wait.

I highly doubt it. 

Seems gutter press getting one but of info and then turning into something it's not. She will have enough people around her including Fernando's people to see them good. 

The sun's a disgrace at the best of times. 

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

See to be serious, is Fernando's wife really struggling for money while the man's estate is sorted out?

Would chuck in a couple of quid to help. 15 months or so seems like a hell of a time to wait.

I really doubt it mate. I think the papers are just trying to bait. Like another poster said, if she was plenty ex players would see her ok.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I highly doubt it. 

Seems gutter press getting one but of info and then turning into something it's not. She will have enough people around her including Fernando's people to see them good. 

The sun's a disgrace at the best of times. 

Seems the dispute is with his other ex-wife? I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest it was her who contacted the papers, maybe thinking it would help to get the dispute sorted. How else would the papers get to know about it? 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Used to have a band when I was a teenager called "the fearless pigeons" (TFP) and never changed ma email. Was a bastard when taigs did your job interview.

Tranvestite is a cracking song mate, Carpe Diem is decent too though:boughy:

49 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Hahaha fuck off you found those? Where did you fine em? Haha

MySpace still exists for some reason :lol:

https://myspace.com/thefearlesspigeons

The actual songs can be played here as well (pretty good tbf)

http://www.unsignedbandweb.com/music/bands/1951/

Should get you to perform at Ibrox when we win 55, imo.

Archived