***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He should have but that team should of been good enough to see out the game. Especially from a winning position tav should of just fouled the Hamilton player on the halfway line looking back now. 

If he can't Davis should take the card and foul the player in the rb position. 

Agreed mate. My post was for the benefit of the poster above my post 🙂

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Tav shouldn't have been on the halfway line he should have been in his defensive position - we were stealing 3 points and fuckin blew it by not seeing the game out again   

He was tho so foul the cunt and get back into position game management 

An off day. Still unbeaten, still going to win the league. Calm down fellow Bears. 
It’s disappointing and infuriating how badly we played. I was raging at the final whistle. 
But let’s not get carried away. We are still streets ahead. 

It gives us something to focus on and highlights the need for improvement in the middle of the park. Not a bad thing. 

Today was a fucking shambles from start to bottom and there is no defence of it apart from Allan McGregor. Hamilton deserved to beat us by 3 or 4 easily.

Now up until Hibs we've scraped wins but I think the manager has had to rotate the team due to injuries and we've never looked like losing or drawing apart from Motherwell which we can accept happens.

What's starting to bug me is now that we have nearly a full squad apart from Morelos and Defoe we're now putting out starting 11s that are much more conservative than we have been playing when we were in top form. 

Hibs we played the three of Kamara, Davis and Jack when there was no need. On Wednesday we played one striker and two holders when we pummled two or three teams at Ibrox playing with two strikers and one holder. We pummled Motherwell in 20 minutes like that, even away from home it worked. Then today we bring in Zungu from nowhere when Davis and Kamara have been controlling games away from home. It changed the whole direction of our game.

As for the subs it was baffling as it was against Motherwell. Roofe should have came on for Zungu as we should have been looking to probe their defence which we weren't doing with just Itten alone. Just to go back to Motherwell it was the same thing with the single striker. Morelos was holding up the ball and Kent, Aribo and Hagi where nowhere. The same with Itten today.

We made like for like changes when we needed to change the shape as well as personel.

In our last 9 we've scored 15 goals and 5 of them were at County which is the crux of the issue. We're no longer setting up to go and score goals and it's showing up big time. The defence had an off day and we couldn't fix it because we didnt set up to counter it going forward.

For me it's simple go back to what had us working in September, October and November. Two up top at home with one holder and one or two up top with two holders.

Average 2.7 goals in the first 19 and 1.7 in the last 9 needs to change regardless of the league being done!

I don't want this to sound spoiled either cause we've only dropped 8 points all season, I just worry going forward!

Just now, KingKirk said:

Drama queen. I gave u the facts and that's your response😂

You gave fuck all facts about today’s Pish just come on and repeat that we’re 21points clear whilst ignoring the fact we were awful. Kid on fucking Uber fan.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Anyone got that feeling that today’s result feels almost as bad as a loss, something that should never have happened, considering the opposition 

Normally I go to bed with a smile on ma face, knowing Rangers won again. 
Not tonight.

Not so much the result it’s the performance that was worrying.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Anyone got that feeling that today’s result feels almost as bad as a loss, something that should never have happened, considering the opposition 

Not tonight.

I'm still fuckin sick about that result 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Not tonight.

If it had ended 0-0 I would have been unhappy, for it to finish 1-1 was unacceptable but seemingly inevitable.

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

You gave fuck all facts about today’s Pish just come on and repeat that we’re 21points clear whilst ignoring the fact we were awful. Kid on fucking Uber fan.

Your having a nightmare relax

10 games left we require 5 wins maximum 

If the scum win 12 games in a row including both v us😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's done 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Such an angry man. Away and get your hole, you'll obviously need to pay for it though. 

Sorry did I abuse your bum chum you wanker. Another anonymous keyboard warrior acting like a fucking taig.

29 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Looking through the pile of shite comments on here. 

Obviously many fans didn't live through the crap years when we didn't even LOOK like winning anything. 

Some on here even suggesting that SG "should have learned from the St midden game" or "has his undroppables". And calling our players "shite bags" is an absolute no no in my book. 

What a heap of steaming shite some talk. 

Wish I had £1 for every time I watched a game in the Sir Walter era and came away thinking, that was boring and really poor but we got a decent result. Today was one of them. 

We won't find out what some players can do till we give them minutes. 

Itten and Zungu didn't do enough to be starters. 

The only starter who gets pass marks for me is AMcG who was outstanding. 

Huge difference when Davis and Jack came on but the defence let us down in the last minute. 

Time to calm down and enjoy getting a point closer. 

So true mate, says a lot about how much of a fairytale season this has been the reaction from supporters today. Loved Wattie but fuck me he didn’t make it easy 

36 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You are right about how it was never easy as these tables show, but for me, and old cunt who watched all these games what is different this season is what we have gone though since 2012 and while some of our support might not care about them winning a tainted 10, I still do, and so this season is not like these ones for me. 

This is one that means just so much and winning it will be magnificent. I see  no reason why we should not do it, but still a bit nervous for the reasons I have given above.  :cheers:

I went through most of primary school and all of high school without seeing us win a title mate, I get what you're saying about this season, this one will mean more than any of the others for me. I was just highlighting that even when were dominating the league we had far worse spells than we've witnessed this season.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Your having a nightmare relax

10 games left we require 5 wins maximum 

If the scum win 12 games in a row including both v us😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's done 

Why the fuck are you ignoring the fact we were shite today? I’m on here like most normal fans to discuss today’s game not to get some moron telling me the fucking obvious.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Why the fuck are you ignoring the fact we were shite today? I’m on here like most normal fans to discuss today’s game not to get some moron telling me the fucking obvious.

Are you and the other prick joined at the hip.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Am not ignoring fuck all. I am just not throwing a temper tantrum.

Why cause I look at the table and see us 21 points clear with 10 games left. I look at my calendar and see we're almost halfway through February unbeaten. 

Poor today or not that's phenomenal and this team have built up enough credit to be allowed a poor day at the office. 

Without me being on the brink of burning the house down 

Archived