***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Its a bit eye opening some of these posts today. 21 points clear, 4 of our best players out of the starting 11 today and we still only drew because we shot ourselves in the foot. 

3 of those 4 will be back midweek and it'll be back to normal. 

No game midweek mate, killie next Saturday next up.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

There really is though , we are miles above most of the shite we play 

We just played the worst team in the league and couldn't beat them. Last game we were pish as well, we need to treat every game as if it's a league winner.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’ve said it since last season.

When the going gets tough - Joe Aribo is a complete and utter shitebag and hides.

Ryan Kent isn’t much better.

Ryan Kent and Aribo are up and down players. Always will be. 

This shitebag patter's pathetic at this stage with our record this season.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Our strongest team contains two current passengers who are contributing next to nothing, that same strongest team went to motherwell and were honking

Strongest team doesn't guarantee wins, players playing well should form the starting 11 and kent and aribo dont deserve their place at all

Thing is.. someone who played well last game is not guaranteed to play well in the next. Management can only go on what they see in training. Easy for us to look back and say what they did wrong. 

3 minutes ago, josmc said:

One good thing from today, I think he realises that he must play his strongest team in the remainder of the league games. Today, was awful but no real damage done. Upwards and onwards. 

He should have fuckin known that after the St Mirren cup game mate 

38 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

We've scored 1 goal in 5 of the last 7 games.

We fluked a win against the taigs

We scored 2 against 10 men Aberdeen and seen the game out when they pulled 1 back with 10 men

Beat Hibs 1-0, always a tough place to go so fair enough there.

We scored an offside goal against bottom of the table Motherwell to get a draw.

Hammered County

We beat St Johnstone 1-0 with McGregor making a big save 2nd half & they had chances themselves

And we could've easily lost to Hamilton today

Hardly been on fantastic form since the turn of the year.

But still much better than the scum. That’s the important part

2 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

No too worried about today's result, poor as it was, but form since new year has to be a bit concerning for the gaffer.

Only 2 games since new year we scored more than a single goal and the 9ne against the sheep we only won by the single goal.

Need to get to the bottom of the reason for this IMO

We recycle the ball too much in the final third. Been plenty opportunities to get a shot off, test the keeper more. That in itself builds pressure and momentum. We don't do this enough for me.

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

We didnt win today, but today doesnt feel like a "dropped points" day to me.. Im quite calm and buzzing as we are winning this league. We are only a few games away from reclaiming what is rightfully ours. We have been through hell and back and are on the verge of the greatest title of our history, and we are doing it in style, might I add. I will put on the greatest party when its mathematically over, and you are all welcome to join me. We TRULY are the people!

There you go. That's how to enjoy this season.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Ryan Kent and Aribo are up and down players. Always will be. 

This shitebag patter's pathetic at this stage with our record this season.

I’m not calling the team shitebags, just 2 players in particular and not just based on this season.

Just now, BlueboyG said:

We just played the worst team in the league and couldn't beat them. Last game we were pish as well, we need to treat every game as if it's a league winner.

We were pish the last game and should have still been 4 up , we pumped this lot by 8 , if our mentality is right we have plenty of easy games 

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So they get less than an hour to impress away to bottom of the league who are fighting to stay up

But Kents been a passenger for months now, but hey, he kicked a ball back in October so alls good, he's undroppable

Not a chance 

Nah Itten has had enough opportunities now, and is still behind Morelos and Roofe

Just now, BlueAvenger said:

He should have fuckin known that after the St Mirren cup game mate 

This is the point of a big squad though. Davis can't play every game at 36, Jack just back from injury and same with Roofe. 

The fringe players need to get time at some point and there was no better time than today, away to Hamilton when we're 23 points clear. 

Just a shame it was fucking shite. 

43 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

We've scored 1 goal in 5 of the last 7 games.

We fluked a win against the taigs

We scored 2 against 10 men Aberdeen and seen the game out when they pulled 1 back with 10 men

Beat Hibs 1-0, always a tough place to go so fair enough there.

We scored an offside goal against bottom of the table Motherwell to get a draw.

Hammered County

We beat St Johnstone 1-0 with McGregor making a big save 2nd half & they had chances themselves

And we could've easily lost to Hamilton today

Hardly been on fantastic form since the turn of the year.

Best of it is, we will still win the league.

I feel a bit sorry for Kent, gets loads of grief and it's clear as day he is not a striker , hes a winger.

If you look at liverpool, upon who it is alleged Mr Gerrard bases his strategy, both the RF and LF are potent finishers.

Unfortunately Kent is not, problem is where else to play him.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m not calling the team shitebags, just 2 players in particular and not just based on this season.

Both of those players have had good and bad games against all levels of teams. Suggests being massively inconsistent rather than shitebags. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Both of those players have had good and bad games against all levels of teams. Suggests being massively inconsistent rather than shitebags. 

Ross County, Hamilton etc at Ibrox they’ll look like world beaters.

Tougher home games and away games Aribo is a waste of a shirt and Kent only slightly better.

I'm sure someone will have the Statistics to prove me wrong but it seems to me that every season we drop points against a team that's bottom of the league when we play them.

Were Motherwell not bottom the other week when we played them as well.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ross County, Hamilton etc at Ibrox they’ll look like world beaters.

Tougher home games and away games Aribo is a waste of a shirt and Kent only slightly better.

Both have had good games against your Celtics, Sheep, Hibs and in Europe. Both have been shite in games against your Hamiltons and Motherwells. Inconsistent rather than shitebags. 

26 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It's mental in here. 

People need to understand we aren't winning every game 3 and 4 nothing. That doesn't mean we're in bad form ffs

21 points clear with 10 games to go

Poor form but😂😂😂😂

I wonder what some on here would have made of this during our 9 in-a-row era  :hmmm:

1988-89 we had a run of W5 D2 L4

1989-90 we had a run of W2 D3 L3

1990-91 we had a run of W5 D4 L2

1991-92 we had a run of W5 D3 L2

1992-93 we had a run of W2 D2 L1

1993-94 we had a run of W3 D4 L3

1994-95 we had a run of W6 D1 L3

1995-96 we had a run of W2 D3 L0

1996-97 we had a run of W7 D3 L4

26 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I actually thought Itten did fine  with no service and no support from Hagi and Kent, wasn't the worst in the team

No support because they have no confidence in him keeping ahold of the ball maybe

Archived