Are the Stars Aligning Just for Us??

The Ibrox Derry

Been thinking this for a while.

Everything that could have went right for us this season, has, thus far panned out in our favour.

And just as the flip side of a coin, it has been a perfect storm for our neighbours across the city.

Everything that could have went tits up has for them.

I have been watching Rangers for 35 years, and I'm struggling to remember a season for a long long time when the above has taken place so starkly and obvious.

It's such a strange but exhilarating feeling, considering the last 10 years of pain, hurt, rage and everything else.

So far, it's just been glorious 😉👍💙

It's what happens when you let your ego get the better of you

Those cunts have thought for years they just had to turn up and they'd win everything, rightfully so tbh as they had zero challenge.

However this year its came back and bit them on the arse. From having a clueless tarrier bastard in charge to signing players who are using them as a stepping stone & nothing else, it's all went tits up for them.

The vast majority of their fans are self entitled arseholes, they cant see how it could've possible went so wrong & its absolutely glorious watching them hurting. Can guarantee for some of them it still wont have sunk in completely that they've lost the title & it'll come crashing down when we lift it.

Sooner we get it done the better 👍

Nothing to do with them.

23 wins out of 26

18 out of 18 at Ibrox

Conceded only 7 goals.

Unbeaten in Europe

Full back with goals and assists galore.

Entertaining stylish football.

It’s all entirely down to the management team and players.

Deserved Champions from all our own making.

10 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Everything that could have went right for us this season, has, thus far panned out in our favour.

And just as the flip side of a coin, it has been a perfect storm for our neighbours across the city.

I have been watching Rangers for 35 years, and I'm struggling to remember a season for a long long time when the above has taken place so starkly and obvious.

It's such a strange but exhilarating feeling, considering the last 10 years of pain, hurt, rage and everything else.

Makes a pleasant change, since we've came back up to the top league all ive seen is things going for the scum, I thought a few times after seeing things go for them time after time, especially the Rodgers era, that surely this time they'd come a cropper only for it to go their way, I must admit I never thought this would change so soon because they had everything sawn up in more ways than one, I always hoped it would, thank fuck we've put those fenian bastards back in their box. #55

35 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

......and long may it continue🇬🇧🔴🔵🇬🇧

We've got a head start for next season as well. They'll need a massive rebuild in the summer, which, say it quietly, they can't afford. We may lose 1, 2 maybe even 3 players but there's no chance we won't replace them with similar quality and that's before the prospect of CL football next season, or at least Europa.

We should be aiming for the CL group stages and a treble next season. We are that far in front right now. 

Pile on the agony for these miserable, tarrier scum. 

Our superior backroom staff have managed the situation extremely well, kept our players well conditioned during the initial lockdown and allowed us to burst into action straight away. We've made the most of every situation and our efforts are paying dividends now.

Think that downplays just how good we've been. It's down to hard work and professionalism that we're 23 points clear and haven't been affected by CoVid etc. The only thing I'll concede is that the lack of fans in stadiums has probably helped us more than them. Our fanbase is negative as fuck and I don't know if we'd have picked up some of the points we did with the usual fannies howling at them when it isn't 5-0 after 20 mins.

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

We've got a head start for next season as well. They'll need a massive rebuild in the summer, which, say it quietly, they can't afford. We may lose 1, 2 maybe even 3 players but there's no chance we won't replace them with similar quality and that's before the prospect of CL football next season, or at least Europa.

We should be aiming for the CL group stages and a treble next season. We are that far in front right now. 

I'm hoping we should be good for three in row at least before those cunts manage to get anything resembling a team, hopefully alot longer with all the compo they will need to pay up, we will do better in the champions League tae.

Not quite everything, league cup defeat was a sickener

The key is how we responded to that though, when there would have been some fears of another collapse coming especially with some tricky away games and an Old Firm game after it 

Lessons were clearly learned from the last two seasons and some, the players and management just haven’t let us get into any sort of bad run 

5 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Aye but you know what we’ve done our time, it’s fantastic eh

4 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Not quite everything, league cup defeat was a sickener

The key is how we responded to that though, when there would have been some fears of another collapse coming especially with some tricky away games and an Old Firm game after it 

Lessons were clearly learned from the last two seasons and some, the players and management just haven’t let us get into any sort of bad run 

Aye that still stings but will be extinguished by the league flag. It trumps all this season.

5 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

It's what happens when you let your ego get the better of you

Those cunts have thought for years they just had to turn up and they'd win everything, rightfully so tbh as they had zero challenge.

However this year its came back and bit them on the arse. From having a clueless tarrier bastard in charge to signing players who are using them as a stepping stone & nothing else, it's all went tits up for them.

The vast majority of their fans are self entitled arseholes, they cant see how it could've possible went so wrong & its absolutely glorious watching them hurting. Can guarantee for some of them it still wont have sunk in completely that they've lost the title & it'll come crashing down when we lift it.

Sooner we get it done the better 👍

Spot on 100%.

I also agree that for alot of them it hasnt sunk in yet. The penny hasnt dropped. It's going to be beautiful to see.

It may be ridiculous for us to be contemplating, but with the structure, ability and confidence we've accrued in the past year, we may indeed be looking to an ongoing period of dominance, party highlighted by the sudden demise from the east Glasgow mob. 

However a note of due diligence, we still have our enemies in high places in the sporting authorities and current government so it is important that everyone in the club and our support stays focused on what is good for the club, our heritage, and  our country. 

5 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Never been the type to say "told you"
In my heart when Stevie Gerrard said "LET'S GO" i got goosebumps.
Although i am not superstitious i have always believed that sometimes the stars line up for great things to happen,and managers and players become legends.

6 hours ago, King Jela said:

I know the league is the most important thing this season, but losing to St Mirren in the LC was annoying as we are good enough to have gone for the treble this season, if the SC ever gets played. 

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

Its coming together nicely. We have shown humility this season and Gerrard hasn't got carried away and stuck to the one game at a time mantra. This really is a season like no other, certainly not in my time.

Have seen you using that word a few times and didn't quite get it till now, but you are right. 

Our Mr Gerrard has every right to be proud,but with that can come complacency and arrogance. Same with the team. Success is our standard, but is not a divine right.

The basis of our achievement this season has been a realisation of the need to work hard (our teamwork and effort is exemplary from the first moment to final whistle) and the knowledge we achieve glory by constant effort and respect. 

Humble yes, and admirable. Humility and hard work does equal pride and glory.

Archived