Differences between Scottish and European matches

56 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It is academic and the sooner the 12 points are in the bag then the main starts get their rest. The league could be in their be won in the next two games if we win and they lose their next two so full strength has to be the priority. Our second string should have beat St Mirren and Hamilton but it back fired big time.

SG said Jack and Kent had knocks and that’s why they never started.

To be honest, I expect the scum to win all their remaining games apart from OF. The rest of the SPFL is awful and even Livi’s bubble appears to have burst.

3 hours ago, Angus1965 said:

Hamilton  have gave Rangers the best game in the League this season , its been relatively  easy against Peado FC and Dholly .

We all hate the vermin but stop kidding yourself that the 2nd game against them was easy.....it was anything but....they came out the traps flying and we had to weather the storm.....the game started to swing with the introduction of Hagi and I think we were all relieved to here the final whistle.....I hope the players get themselves focused and up for it as we all want 55 won at their midden 

European football is a breath of fresh air. My nerves were shot by the end but I would rather watch that to winning 1-0 with 80% possession and two shots on target against ten man defences.

I fear no one in Europa other than Man U. We know how to play the game properly.

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I’ll give you them for half price on whatever he’s offering you 👍

That old joke. 

2 mates in a pub, first one says "do you have any nude photos of your wife". 

second replies, "of course not"

1st guy, " do you want a gander at these ones"

16 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Very few matches in our leauge give me the buzz of European football.

Always think of the big bright floodlights lighting up the sky as we turned off the Copland road from the  subway to the park, then again as we entered the terrace or stand, to see our glorious arena shining with the lights, especially as I had seen so many great nights football there. Was a lot of talk of European leagues back then,the G14, which we were part of and including the likes of Ajax. 

Think it was actually the formation of the strong televised Italian league and the later English EPL league with the huge TV revenues generated for themselves that held it back then. They were only knockout games then, which aded to excitement, but now that we've got league formats within the European cups, and they are getting expanded we will now have the potential of more European games.

Exciting times, and glad Gerrarrd has got us there in time to be a huge part of this.

On 19/02/2021 at 10:23, RfcSevco said:

Mate we've not lost in 29 league games.

Our league form is absolutely fine 

Our league form is probably one of the best in Europe,if not THE best. Yet still we have clowns peddling this 'our form isn't great' pish.

Its absolute fucking nonsense.

Archived