@4min30s the hairs on the back of yir neck

KeyserSoze

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's now kinda sinking in how far we've come and the hurdles we've overcome. We're now back (albeit a few days away) where we belong and we will stay there for a very long time to come. We didn't surrender and we never will.

No fucking surrender.

WATP :165007302_gerrardfistpump:

Just now, qwerty said:

Goosebumps from the off,

Simply the best running through the video,

Emotions running high this morning

Canny wait

WATP

Fuck the Tims!

Simply The Best is the first song on my playlist to get belted out when we do clinch 55 with windows and doors wide fucking open 😂

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Simply The Best is the first song on my playlist to get belted out when we do clinch 55 with windows and doors wide fucking open 😂

Was in the Butchers here in Newcastle yesterday and Simply the Best was playing

Gave the Butchers 20 minutes worth of the Glasgow Rangers Journey and what it will mean in a few weeks time for us Bears.

Butcher  loved the history chat and gave me a £5 of my beef.

Its coming home and im starting to wonder how far we can go in Europe also.

Then wondered if we one in Europe, would Stevie get a stand or something named after him in the club, 

Absolutely buzzing this morning, 

Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo coming home in the next few days

6 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Was in the Butchers here in Newcastle yesterday and Simply the Best was playing

Gave the Butchers 20 minutes worth of the Glasgow Rangers Journey and what it will mean in a few weeks time for us Bears.

Butcher  loved the history chat and gave me a £5 of my beef.

Its coming home and im starting to wonder how far we can go in Europe also.

Then wondered if we one in Europe, would Stevie get a stand or something named after him in the club, 

Absolutely buzzing this morning, 

Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo coming home in the next few days

Missus and me love a weekend down in Newcastle mate, Canny wait until restrictions are lifted and we can visit again, Tynemouth a cracking wee place also, Enjoy your discounted Sunday dinner bud 😂

17 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

You’re no the only one bud, Fuck knows what kind of mess we’re all gonna be in when we finally clinch 55, Reckon I’ll be blubbering like a big fucking wean.

The only thing that has annoyed me, and it's a personal annoyance, was, the game at Parkhead and possible title winning day, being moved a day later to the 21st March.

With the game scheduled for the 20th March, which will be my 65th birthday, everything was lining up, my gran gave me my scarf for my tenth birthday which makes it 55 on that day which, hopefully, is an omen. I know it will sound daft, possibly childish, but the scarf has been with me through the years and had many ups and downs, visited many places home and abroad, but this will probably be the biggest emotional event of them all.

Tears???, I would think there's a high possibility after all we've been through, they tried to kill us off, but we are bigger than all the rest put together and make no mistake we have absolutely obliterated them this season.  

3 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

The only thing that has annoyed me, and it's a personal annoyance, was, the game at Parkhead and possible title winning day, being moved a day later to the 21st March.

With the game scheduled for the 20th March, which will be my 65th birthday, everything was lining up, my gran gave me my scarf for my tenth birthday which makes it 55 on that day which, hopefully, is an omen. I know it will sound daft, possibly childish, but the scarf has been with me through the years and had many ups and downs, visited many places home and abroad, but this will probably be the biggest emotional event of them all.

Tears???, I would think there's a high possibility after all we've been through, they tried to kill us off, but we are bigger than all the rest put together and make no mistake we have absolutely obliterated them this season.  

Enjoy your birthday when it comes mate, I’m sure Rangers will be giving you Simply The Best birthday present of all if a little belated by a day 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Let’s go 🇬🇧

Don’t care what anyone says we are back winning leagues and challenging in Europe.  the bird deserve massive credit it trusting SG with his first managerial role. Could if of back fired... absolutely. They brought ina. Winner who would reinstall the winning mentality and that would raise standards back to where they needed to be. There was no place for sentiment and he done what was needed to get us back. 

Hope that all that played a part in our return (especially) the fans all get our day at ibrox to share in the success.

1 hour ago, geneva_ger said:

It's now kinda sinking in how far we've come and the hurdles we've overcome. We're now back (albeit a few days away) where we belong and we will stay there for a very long time to come. We didn't surrender and we never will.

No fucking surrender.

WATP :165007302_gerrardfistpump:

Its the phrase that comes to mind watching that.

No surrender. 

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

Could be next weekend mate.

Im no ready yet 😄. Nah but seriously we have had to deal with pure shite from everyone. The release will be unreal 🇬🇧

Genuinely could not have dreamt this season to go any better. 

Archived