Slavia Statement

GA1972

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ayro said:

Yes mate he does.

There is another angle that you see Simon Deli who is next to Zungu, look over with a WTF look on his face, then when it kicks off with Goldson, Deli doesn’t move.

The reaction of others around this incident speaks volumes imo.

EE91807E-8184-4F88-9A5D-0A7E3879EB8E.jpeg

It will be very interesting to see what the response of the black slavia players is in all of this, surely they must realize what was said and if they truly believe that this incident is bigger than football itself then they must surely make the correct response in solidarity with the "no to racism" movement, they can be sure that their reaction will be getting monitored by outside parties.

2 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

It will be very interesting to see what the response of the black slavia players is in all of this, surely they must realize what was said and if they truly believe that this incident is bigger than football itself then they must surely make the correct response in solidarity with the "no to racism" movement, they can be sure that their reaction will be getting monitored by outside parties.

Feel for them to be honest. Pretty impossible situation to find themselves in through no fault of their own. Not to mention having to share a bus and dressing room with the horrible cunt.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Feel for them to be honest. Pretty impossible situation to find themselves in through no fault of their own. Not to mention having to share a bus and dressing room with the horrible cunt.

Yea that is my feelings as well mate, it is a cunt of a position to be in but I hope that they can rise above it.

10 minutes ago, bassettger said:

Correct outcome would be a big ban for the player and a huge fine for the club for trying to defend him by lying and deflecting. 

And a massive apology to Kamara 

41 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Just saw Bah's statement, well that's not what I expected. 

12 minutes ago, bassettger said:

Correct outcome would be a big ban for the player and a huge fine for the club for trying to defend him by lying and deflecting. 

Fuck that.

Boot them out the competition and give Arsenal a bye into the semis.

Zero tolerance.

hearing how angry connor goldson is regarding what was said hurts... hes angry as fuck, i 1st hand know why...i was called a fucking monkey in a pub in inveraray a few years back, just because i happen to be half maori...the anger and spite from the south african employee of said hotel/pub was such i couldnt calm myself , i couldnt cool down down....i beat the shit out of him, but it wasnt good enough....i cried walking home that night and im welling up now, i can handle everthing, secterian abuse, fat jokes blah blah blah, but being called a monkey hits you hard, im in tears now ffs...completely with Glenn on this....and im the most un-pc person i know but what happened to him is a disgrace

14 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Fuck that.

Boot them out the competition and give Arsenal a bye into the semis.

Zero tolerance.

A fine the size of money earned this season (probably £15 M) would be a bigger hit for them. They will probably go out in the next round. They are nothing special.

Archived