Slavia Statement

GA1972

15 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

If they punish a black player for hitting the guy who racially abused him and let the racist off scot free then I think UEFA can drop any pretence of caring about racism in football at that point

It makes slavia Prague’s statement even more laughable if Kamara has lamped him. Got upset to the point of throwing a punch because he was called a ‘fucking guy’. UEFA will say there’s no proof of any racial slur but we’ll get hammered for doing something about it as there were officials in the tunnel.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

If we retaliated in the tunnel then we lose the moral high ground. That’s the problem with retaliation. So UEFA can now apportion some “blame” to us.  
Sad but true

Don’t agree, if Kamara  was racially abused the correct course of action was to chin the cunt and accept the consequences. Sometimes violence is the answer. Salvia were a very cynical team and I’m glad Roofe smashed their goalie. The Ref was weak as piss and allowed a ridiculous number of fouls on Kent before eventually getting a card out.

7 minutes ago, murzo said:

It makes slavia Prague’s statement even more laughable if Kamara has lamped him. Got upset to the point of throwing a punch because he was called a ‘fucking guy’. UEFA will say there’s no proof of any racial slur but we’ll get hammered for doing something about it as there were officials in the tunnel.

This is the problem isn’t it? They won’t punish the player because it can’t be proven (you just have to put your hand round your mouth). And the player can’t take it into his own hands and chin him (perfectly reasonable imo) because he gets punished. Therefore there are officially no consequences for racist abuse on a football pitch.

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

This is the problem isn’t it? They won’t punish the player because it can’t be proven (you just have to put your hand round your mouth). And the player can’t take it into his own hands and chin him (perfectly reasonable imo) because he gets punished. Therefore there are officially no consequences for racist abuse on a football pitch.

Surely they need to look at Kamara's history as a player or have Zungu as a witness? 

If not then they have just shown the world how to be racist in football and get away with it. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What a strange club to have suddenly gained an intense hatred for. 

Beggars belief how they and their support have decided to react to this 

I was thinking this myself. They're in the same bracket as Dundee Utd, Hibs and Aberdeen for me now. 

We just get our complaint into UEFA  on the racism, along with our witness statement and the examples of their previous and let us see what justice is done. 

Here's me thinking scum fc were the worst cunts, but this lot have set a new bar. They are utter fucking scum. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What a strange club to have suddenly gained an intense hatred for. 

Beggars belief how they and their support have decided to react to this 

Yeah, same. Overnight I've come to despise them and just want Prague to burn. 

J

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The more I watch that video the more I love Connor Goldson. 

Aye. You can tell when someone is peacocking and when they're not. The way he turns and goes after him looks legit. If he got his hands on him I think Goldson would have been looking at a lengthy ban for smashing him.

With the cunts having previous for racism they should be hammered and  i see they are trying to turn  it round to us being the baddies.Punishment should be doubled for that as well.

Archived