1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

I mean he literally drove him off the road, but cool :lol: 

Well the reported telemetry said different in their conclusion ! 

However you interpret it,  one thing is clear Hamilton has a knack of putting his front end in the danger zone of the outside line where the execution of the corner and defence of the next makes it difficult for an opponent and squeals like a brat when it causes the near miss or inevitable coming together  of which he has previous .

Hence why his whingeing a few weeks ago of not giving an inch in  similar future situations was a marker he set without recognising he could be the instigator by his very actions that applies to all drivers like Verstappen weaving all over the track in an attempt to defend a corner he was a good bit short of as Hamilton bombed up to his car he certainly was losing out there in the speed stakes and would have lead to the pass easily at that point by Hamilton .

Best season in recent memory.

Saudi is looking good. Apparently just like Baku but much faster. 

I think Hamilton will do it. Mercedes have hit a sweet spot just at the right time in their development of the car. The reliability of Merc this season has been phenomenal as well. 

On 26/11/2021 at 02:28, PromDeAnglais said:

Best season in recent memory.

Saudi is looking good. Apparently just like Baku but much faster. 

I think Hamilton will do it. Mercedes have hit a sweet spot just at the right time in their development of the car. The reliability of Merc this season has been phenomenal as well. 

I think he’ll do it aswell. Saudi should suit the merc and if it all comes down to Abu Dhabi Lewis experience will win it. I wouldn’t trust max to handle the pressure, particularly if the two of them are battling for the win. He’ll either make a mistake or do something dangerous to try take Lewis out.

Just when he was pushing for pole on that final minute .

Don't like this circuit at all between Q2&3 the near misses toward those concrete barriers should be a reality check far too many corners that dictate potential for crashes especially trying to go between double chicanes at 190 mph with little or no margin for error never mind a run off area.