1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

Great race, sensational drive from Lewis! 

Max is a dirty bastard and how he got away with that is beyond me. Great driver, but he’s immature and petulant, could easily cost him in the last few races when the pressure is on.

Bang on mate. He’s a great driver, but his mentality is in question right now. Dirty bastard though, I agree. 

A deserved hard fought  victory for Hamilton over the weekend .

I don't see anything in that corner incident where it was contentious given the inside line was Verstappens it was Hamiltons speed that put him almost level on the outside albeit the following corner was more favourable for him your left with a situation where Hamiltons car  has been put right in a situation on an unfavoured bend by his track  position but beneficial for the following move.

Hamilton himself said  such situations will not be ceded in the future a month or so ago he can't have it both ways .

54 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

A deserved hard fought  victory for Hamilton over the weekend .

I don't see anything in that corner incident where it was contentious given the inside line was Verstappens it was Hamiltons speed that put him almost level on the outside albeit the following corner was more favourable for him your left with a situation where Hamiltons car  has been put right in a situation on an unfavoured bend by his track  position but beneficial for the following move.

Hamilton himself said  such situations will not be ceded in the future a month or so ago he can't have it both ways .

I mean he literally drove him off the road, but cool :lol: