Scouse_Legend

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Dairymilk daime bars phenomenal btw 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

My favourite chocolate bar mate 

I much prefer the Milka Daim Chocolate Bar. Much better Daim taste.

23 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

They could pin a Rangers badge on a big steaming dug shite, call it "official", charge twenty quid for it and half the dafties in here would still buy it.

The turkish top comes to mind 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The turkish top comes to mind 

Or the half time 2% meat pie n pishwater juice every fucker in here has bought for almost a tenner a week. It's all nonsense and we've all fell into the trap. Part of life. If only we were all shrewd and sensible 

4 hours ago, BroxiSonBoris said:

Not a bar smaller than the £1 you can get

When they were first advertised I posted on the thread that we could get them for under a quid in shops. Most people were so full of joy at winning the title they bought some. I was going to until I checked the actual size. For the extra six quid I could post one to Ibrox with a SAE so Stevie G, Jimmy Bell and the boys could sign it for me. 🤣

Anyhoo, Job done for the marketing team. Always check what you are buying. Still, if Stevie G is personally hand writing every letter then the tail off in sales will mean he is able to manage again by the start of next season.

Cunts buying a 7 quid bar of chocolate then coming on here to complain that they got ripped off 😅

The chocolate bars are quite cringe tho to be honest, its like when Disney bought star wars and announced the new movie and all of a sudden you could buy grapes and fuckin oranges with star wars on the packaging 

6 hours ago, Willis said:

Cunts buying a 7 quid bar of chocolate then coming on here to complain that they got ripped off 😅

The chocolate bars are quite cringe tho to be honest, its like when Disney bought star wars and announced the new movie and all of a sudden you could buy grapes and fuckin oranges with star wars on the packaging 

It was made out to be that the wrapper would be bespoke, a piece of history and memoribilia. When it arrived it was a standard chocolate bar with a cardboard sleeve. The club misled and ripped supporters off, the same way the mygers thing, everything being exploited for financial gain at the detriment of the supporters belief the club is honest. Tbf it doesnt surprise me anymore,just look at the idea of euro super leagues, its all about money these days.

If the folk who bought them were told its a standard bar with just a sleeve the vast majority wouldn't have preordered them, so again, the club being snide and dishonest and ripping the core support off, as it was advertised in emails, which you are on the list if you are a ST supporter and core contributor to the club. 

12 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Hand signed from Gerrard, thats where the £7 went!

Its not hand signed its just a printed letter on the back of a flyer. Both of mine were creased as well. 

I think the fact its not some special wrapping as shown in the promotional photos is what has annoyed people. Its a shite cardboard sleeve and even that looks basic with little to no effort put it. 

4 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

It was made out to be that the wrapper would be bespoke, a piece of history and memoribilia. When it arrived it was a standard chocolate bar with a cardboard sleeve. The club misled and ripped supporters off, the same way the mygers thing, everything being exploited for financial gain at the detriment of the supporters belief the club is honest. Tbf it doesnt surprise me anymore,just look at the idea of euro super leagues, its all about money these days.

If the folk who bought them were told its a standard bar with just a sleeve the vast majority wouldn't have preordered them, so again, the club being snide and dishonest and ripping the core support off, as it was advertised in emails, which you are on the list if you are a ST supporter and core contributor to the club. 

I never ordered one cause it just looked like a chocolate bar with our badge slapped on, which is exactly what it is 😅

2 hours ago, BigBearButt said:

Its not hand signed its just a printed letter on the back of a flyer. Both of mine were creased as well. 

I think the fact its not some special wrapping as shown in the promotional photos is what has annoyed people. Its a shite cardboard sleeve and even that looks basic with little to no effort put it. 

A know mate was just jokin lol. Mines has a hole in it where the dug grabbed it. Probs go in the bin along with the packaging after eat the tainted chocolate.

Defo not this i got through the post, makes it look almost...limited edition 😆

Screenshot_20210421-132842_Gmail.jpg

Archived