***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fucking wheelbarrow for me today mate. I became a great grandfather 2 days ago and now this outstanding day. I’ve got the FA Cup game on the background but it’s just white noise compared to what has just happened. What a time to be a Rangers fan. Unbelievable! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🍺🍺💙💙

Congrats mate 🍻 👍 👍 

All fun and games until you canny use your phone like in ibrox and your mates still in the union bears march😂ah well, back to watch the FA cup final and more beer. That was fucking fun though for a bit. 

BAE77DB9-8CA0-40CC-83ED-A76AEA78C3DE.jpeg

Just now, CR3 said:

All fun and games until you canny use your phone like in ibrox and your mates still in the union bears march😂ah well, back to watch the FA cup final and more beer. That was fucking fun though for a bit. 

BAE77DB9-8CA0-40CC-83ED-A76AEA78C3DE.jpeg

Have the UB not arrived yet?

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Just went to get my 2nd covid jag they no taken anyone that has had alcohol wtf

Kirk ah fucking love you man but mind you were asking if you should reschedule or no? I thought that was rhetorical. Canny believe you went today 😂😂😂

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

Have the UB not arrived yet?

They will have by now mate. Mates plans were to leave at half time and no even watch the second half and trophy lift to make sure he was in with the union bears march early😂 fair enough but fuck that I wanted to watch every minute until 3pm then try and catch him somewhere in George Sq then noticed 4G wasn’t uploading shit.  
Communication breakdown😂 knew it would happen too. I’m only a 10 min train back though bud

Archived