***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

• ElBufalo20 changed the title to ***The official Trophy Day Celebrations thread***
3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Must be class just having to walk or jump in a car to get to Ibrox 

Totally. I stay with a mate whose flat has a perfect view of Ibrox from his terrace when up for games or weddings or whatever. Twenty odd minutes to Ibrox from his and the same to Glasgow town centre.

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Totally. I stay with a mate whose flat has a perfect view of Ibrox from his terrace when up for games or weddings or whatever. Twenty odd minutes to Ibrox from his and the same to Glasgow town centre.

Unreal.

Even living in an area that had a supporters club that went home and away would do me. One with the bus not having to board a boat at the beginning of the journey 

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Unreal.

Even living in an area that had a supporters club that went home and away would do me. One with the bus not having to board a boat at the beginning of the journey 

At University I was in the Stoke RSC and loved it. Had a season ticket and was hard after kicking the arse out of it on a Friday and then being at the pick up point, once the bus was boarded went to sleep. Wake up in Glasgow, club, match .club, shop for beers, on the bus and back by 23:00