Clydeside the night

RFC55

13 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Fuck me still up and it's an early rise the mora, father's been telt Tae get the rolls made for about 8 ish and it begins

need to leave my gear alone or I'm just stying up jfuckin joke tbh

Just you watch some re runs of the teapot men throwing their wee arrows. That’ll keep you up. 😉🤣

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Does that make sense in canadia ?

Aul senile older than @badjon mo fo :lol: :lol: imo

Makes sense to me mate. Might be older than @badjon but still have the wit and banter. No surrender my man. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🍺🍺 Roll on tomorrow as I will be there with you all. You can be assured of that. 

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Every time I here that /see that I just think of that Sheridan crack pot, 

Foolish tarrier fucktard get it wrapped right round every last one of the dirty scummy deluded fenian bastards imo

Trust me mate I'll never let them forget it had the chance to bury us for decades and fucked it. 

35 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Fuck me still up and it's an early rise the mora, father's been telt Tae get the rolls made for about 8 ish and it begins

need to leave my gear alone or I'm just stying up jfuckin joke tbh

Still up, what the fuck are you on about? it's not even 2am. Pre OF I barely sleep, admittedly having a quiet one and am off in an hour but I hope you were making a joke!

19 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Who unfurls the flag next year?

Think it should be Charles Green tbh 

:belm:

Has that crap line teed up as well!

16 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Does that make sense in canadia ?

Aul senile older than @badjon mo fo :lol: :lol: imo

Fuck right off:thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Makes sense to me mate. Might be older than @badjon but still have the wit and banter. No surrender my man. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🍺🍺 Roll on tomorrow as I will be there with you all. You can be assured of that. 

Come on you .

Anyway all enjoy the fuck out of tomorrow. On my own here but will still enjoy big time and will be doing the pre match phone calls and so on with my Glaswegian based friendsas per!

Just now, badjon said:

Still up, what the fuck are you on about? it's not even 2am. Pre OF I barely sleep, admittedly having a quiet one and am off in an hour but I hope you were making a joke!

Has that crap line teed up as well!

Fuck right off:thumbsup:

Come on you .

Anyway all enjoy the fuck out of tomorrow. On my own here but will still enjoy big time and will be doing the pre match phone calls and so on with my Glaswegian based friendsas per!

Ha ha ya cunt! Ready for the morra mate?  👍🍺🇬🇧

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Trust me mate I'll never let them forget it had the chance to bury us for decades and fucked it. 

They tried every dirty trick in the book from getting tarriers in high places in lots of football clubs as well as the SFA,and achieved what they set out to do,  they tried to get rid of us and failed and it's actually managed to make our support the strongest it's ever been in my lifetime,plus it has made this title win one of the sweetest we've ever experienced.

Their downfall has had some of the funniest things I've witnessed in my time following Scottish fitba, it's been a blast since about October last year tbh